Bringing your dancing toes! Sunglasses and lots of smiles! Great afternoon of music, dancing and lots of socializing ! Easy to find! Ask anyone and then follow the crowd. This afternoon is 80's music. Great way to celebrate Carnival!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown