Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$239
Hotels.com
Admiral's Landing(Provincetown)
US$220
US$210
Official Site
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$247
Bradford - Carver House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$263
US$399
Pilgrim House(Provincetown)
US$332
US$269
  • Free Breakfast
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa(Provincetown)
US$379
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$179
All reviewselephant walkfront porchgreat locationupstairs deckcoffee tea stationin towncommercial streetclose walkeach morningwalked everywhererooms are spaciousnice deckquick walkprivate bathroomcouple of nightsstayed two nightsnew owners
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed at Charm for 2 weeks, from July 20th through August 5th. I was enrolled in writing workshops at the Fine Arts Work Center around the corner and the location was perfect. It is also in a lovely area, just up the street from Commercial Street and the shops, restaurants, galleries. I spent a lot of time writing during the early mornings; the beautiful light and airy long front porch was a fine "work place."! There is also a very nice sitting area on the roof. Don, the innkeeper, was very accommodating and helpful, as were the others I met who worked there. I stayed in Room #1 which was quirky and very comfortable. Great bed! Lovely linens! The little breakfasts were exactly what I wanted. You even had a choice of delivery time. Nice! I fully intend to reserve here again next year, and I have already recommended it to people I know from the FAWC.

Room Tip: I didn't see the other rooms. My room was on the ground floor. It was sunny and cheerful. Very comfortable. No problem at all with noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed two nights in August. Communication prior to our arrival was great. Don was welcoming and accommodating with our luggage when our transportation didn't align with check in/ check out.

The roof deck is worth a look- lots of chairs and great light. The bed was lovely and the room was tastefully renovated. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple of nights. We arrived late on the night of our arrival and Don pleasantly accommodated and texted us to give us instructions. He was very helpful and hospitable every step of the way. The room itself was a comfortable size, and includes access to this back porch which served us well in the morning and at night. The location itself is a block away from commercial street, easily accessible but far enough away from the commotion. There are parking spots reserved for the guests as well, so don't bother paying down the street. Will definitely return again when we're in town next!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

4th summer taking a weekend in P-town, and this place was my favorite so far in terms of location, being a close walk to Commercial Street and all the fun there, and a 5 min drive to Race Point Beach. Super clean overall, beautifully put together rooms and great enclosed front porch. Unique art on the walls and different accent pieces throughout contribute to a feeling of being in a home environment vs. in a commercial hotel. Pleasantly surprised by the upstairs back deck, with it's comfortable furniture and unexpected spaciousness for P-town. Yummy and simple breakfast delivered to room is a huge time and money saver, and was enough to take care of us until early afternoon. The coffee/tea bar was available 24/7 and much appreciated. Don, the Innkeeper, was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The room we stayed in was one of the smaller ones (#7), yet with ample closet space and immaculate bedroom/bathroom. Couple drawbacks: 1) squeaky bed, so much so that it sings with the slightest movement; 2) because one window opens to the deck and the other had the AC unit in it, it might feel a little claustrophobic if you are the room too long (not a problem for us, we were out and about most of the time except for sleeping). All in all, we plan to return here next summer, as we really liked the feeling of home and CHARM of this B & B!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura1052
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a very comfortable and well appointed place, with a very comfortable 3-season porch in the front and a nice deck outside the upstairs rooms. Our room was small but just fine for the two of us. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was obviously new. We wondered why the room smelled like smoke when we first got there, this being a no smoking place. As the air conditioner ran, the smell got better over time. One suggestion when they renovate is to put a screen in the one window where this no air conditioner. Having the option would be nice. The breakfast was funky and enjoyable. We got to choose what we wanted night before and they delivered to our door in the morning: parfait, fresh fruit, muffin, baked roll, hard boiled egg. We will be back when we visit Provincetown again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple