“Delicious lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had a great lunch here and shared the pork chop poutine - LOVED it! The french fries were absolutely perfect - light and crispy! Nice view from the deck as well. Staff are friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat here again on my next PTown visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were so happy with this place we made an effort to go back a second time.... in 3 days. The craft cocktails were soooo good, the lobster sliders FANTASTIC and the house cut fries were something I'd come back for! But also, the atmosphere is nice. It's a trendy bar/restaurant with friendly staff. I'd love to sit at the bar every time, but tough to get in there, as it's small and everyone else wants to be in there too!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. Deck has a beautiful view of the water, but the main attraction is the food by far. Ordered the build a burger with organic American cheese, fried green tomato, grilled onions and onion strings in lieu of fries. Burger was prepared perfectly, med rare; the bun was fresh and soft. Dare I say the best burger ever....

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Returned again and surprised friends and staff; stay upstairs in the guest house; had my surf and turf burger and lobster salad; too good to be true, but it is...………..looking forward to celebrating my 70th birthday here, July 2019.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I would have loved to give 4 or 5 stars because the ambience and location are top notch but I was disappointed by the lobster sliders. There was an enormous amount of lobster meat but the taste was a bit sweet. I’m not sure if it was mixed with cheap mayonnaise or some home concoction but the meat was robbed of its natural flavor.

Date of visit: August 2018