“authentic Italian”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Authentic Italian cuisine. Incredible eggplant!! Cozy atmosphere . Marinara sauce was not overly seasoned and again was authentic. Will be back.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Great atmosphere and outstanding food! I dream about the tea smoked duck all year!

We celebrate every year with Front Street and appreciate the attention to detail and the way they consistently make culinary magic.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This was a recent find for me since I spend less time on the West end.
It's an amazing restaurant, darkly lit with candles and a reddish glow. The wait staff is impeccable and really know their stuff.
Food was delicious and they happily accommodate any diet.
Wine and bloody mary, delicious.
There's a pub like feel that's cozy and inviting.
We'll definitely make Front Street a regular dining experience when in Provincetown.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My partner and I ate here for the first time in celebration of his 40th birthday. As Provincetown regulars, we had heard wonderful things about the restaurant and wanted to give it a try for this special occasion. Initially, we were concerned upon arrival as nobody really greeted us and, when we were acknowledged, we were asked to wait outside for our 7:45 reservation. We were finally retrieved and sat by 8:00 and the rest of the meal/experience was wonderful. The food was exceptional and the staff was ready and willing to provide honest suggestions. This is certainly a place we will be returning to.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We come to P’town most every year & have for a long time, & this restaurant remains on the top of my list. I’ve never gotten other than a great meal. A couple of my favorites are the soft shell crab & the eggplant parm. Wait staff is always very professional & helpful. This summer one of them lent my husband a tide stick.