“cosy yet bustling Tavern style eaterie in great loaction”

Bayside Betsy's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Supper for two in this cosy style Tavern/restaurant on a damp night. Attentive friendly and welcoming staff.Good menu with plenty of choice . we had scallops and Fillet of beef for mains and both cooked to perfection.Good choice of wine and very reasonably priced considering what others charge locally for lesser quality.
Great location tucked away just off main street. highly recommend.

Irv M, Owner at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We won't let that brisk seaside weather this time of year get us down. Thanks for stopping in and glad to read you enjoyed your meal...we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a landmark restaurant in PTown. They serve the most delicious breakfasts. And the peach bellinis are to die for. Huge and you can taste the peach. I ordered the peach bellini at other places and nothing came close. I actually had to come back again just for the bellini and even got my husband to order one and he loved it, too. I really have to try it for lunch/dinner.

Irv M, Manager at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We really do like to think our peach bellini's are one of Provincetown's best kept secrets!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We came to Bayside Betsy's for many years when Betsy owned it. We were worried that things would be different with new owners. We were very pleased with our meals, the service, and the GREAT views. It's a simple menu. Items one would find when dining on Cape Cod. Loved the fish and chips. The burger was good. The service was very nice and pleasing and the restaurant is spotless and the views are wonderful. Call ahead to get a good seat. They have a small bar which is nice and the bartender was GREAT.

Irv M, Owner at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you very much! We will keep up the good work.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I have never been treated so absolutely rudely as I was at this establishment. I was trying to purchase several drinks to no avail. Several men walked in after me and were promptly served as I waited. The "bartender" told me that he was too busy to serve me and my friends. After questioning the bartender when I could order drinks he replied "You need to go somewhere else". I said "well Your so nice" to which he replied "You can go eff yourself".
I have never in all my travels been treated so nasty. If this is how this establishment treats women well perhaps they should welcome Mr Weinstein.
The absolute worst experience ever.

2  Thank nipride
irv755, Owner at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mam, I am assuming you are a female. I am very sorry that I was unaware of the altercation between you and several of my bar staff and management.
If this incident had been brought to my attention I would have personally thrown you and your friends out of my establishment.
Your demeaning comment to my staff member as to their perceived sexuality was uncalled for and pain rude.
It does not matter to me or my staff what gender you are. All persons in my establishment are treated equally.
Fortunately, this entire incident is captured of video. If you care to review it with me, please let me know.
In the time being please stay out of my establishment!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Came into the restaurant on a Friday night and we were seated right away. Our party had a spectacular view of the water! I had a local cider to drink and the Beer-battered haddock. Everything was fantastic! Friendly staff, great food, great views....great experience!

Irv M, Manager at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Adam. We've been hearing great feedback about our Shoal Hope Ciders, glad you had a chance to try it out!