Revere Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$349
Hotels.com
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$359
Book now, pay at stay
US$379
Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$247
Orbitz.com
Anchor Inn(Provincetown)
US$395
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$470/night.

Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
US$239
Snug Cottage(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$319
Crew's Quarters(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$369
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$179
All reviewscommercial streetsecond floor balconycrows nestp towncape cod roomgreat bed and breakfastmy partnerother guestsbest kept secretperfect locationbrowniebaked goodsfantastic hostsshared bathroomprivate bathmiddle of townshort stay
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I must say from the moment my Partner and I got there I felt at home or maybe even like I had already known Michael. He made us feel like old friends off the bat ! Once settled into the Captains Quarters ( with a wonderful a/c and private bath) looking around this beautiful courtyard from the upper deck and then going down to the little pond and gazebo I almost did not want to go look what the town had to offer. Michael had everything covered, comfortable bed, good views, and most of all it was quiet !! Can not wait to come back !!

Jesse of Jesse and Matty

Honestly this place has a part of my heart , this place will make you feel at peace !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesse S
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Imagine yourself in a peacefull garden, taking the time to enjoy your breakfast in the gazebo... This is only the beginning of a great experience in this lovely hotel. You will have it all; Each room have their own beautifull decor, Hosts that really care about your satifaction at the "Secret Garden Inn", Nice view of the Pelgrim monument from the garden, Half a block away from all the excitements, Confortable and Relaxing. Amazing how you can be in a quiet place when you are that close to all this action. I will definitively come back as I felt at home. Yes, this is a nice secret!

Room Tip: Choose garden view room if you want to wake up with the sun as it is full south.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I chose the Secret Garden Inn for a recent stay with my mother and we were both so happy to have found such a perfect spot. The historic inn is a beautiful oasis through a short walkway from Commercial St. So close to everything, but we enjoyed the serene garden and porches to relax at when we needed to refresh ourselves before another outing. The hospitality was superb. We felt at home the moment we arrived. The rooms are all different and quite nice from deep rich colors to bright sea motifs. We loved the feeling of the inn, with unique paintings and decorations throughout, making us notice new things up until our last day. The beds and bedding were comfortable, AC worked great throughout our 95 degree heat wave, bathrooms were spotless, well appointed and well stocked.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by our names, which was the first of many nice touches to make us feel special. Michael, the owner, has a great attention to detail and always thinking about the guests needs. When we asked for a corkscrew, he thought ahead to give us nice wine glasses too. When he saw us enjoying cheese with our wine, he was quick to bring us a plate and a sharp knife instead of the plastic knife we brought. He was accessible without being intrusive and we truly felt his goal was to make our stay perfect. A superb host!

We would return again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: All rooms were well appointed and each had it's own motif. Their website has great photos where you can choose your style and the bed and bathroom options which suit you best. The Monument Room was the most spacious with 2 beds and worked best for my mother and I. We liked the skylight and Monument view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank hartski
Reviewed 6 June 2012

My fiancé and I stayed here last weekend. What a jewel! Host Michael made us feel like old friends staying in his home. The location is perfect as it's right off Commercial Street (about a half block down a small private alleyway). You're in the center of Provincetown but manage to escape the noise and chaos of the inns right on the main streets. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. I can't say enough about the gracious owner, whose quirkiness and charm made it impossible to get through breakfast without laughing. Get room #1 if you can! We had a balcony view of the Cape that's unbeatable. And, if you're having a ceremony, consider the beautiful garden outside. More than once this trip, we said we'd love to get married here. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My Stay at the Secret Garden Inn in August 0f 2011 was a very pleasurable one. I found the accommodations more than adequate. I was a extremely pleased which is why I chose it again this year. I know I will enjoy my stay there again this year a very pleasurable one. I would recommend it highly. It is a very quiet and restful place to stay considering it is just off Commercial Street.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends