“Crispy Pad Thai”

Malai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 January 2017

With a bit of traffic and hunger setting in, I decided to stop by to kill some time and fill my belly. The restaurant was cute. I ordered the crab Rangoon and the crispy pad Thai. The rangoons were fine and I liked the sauce that came with it. I've never had crispy noodles before, so it was a nice treat. I do wish there were more stuff (egg, veggies, etc.) in it, but it seems like that is the norm when getting Pad Thai dishes. Overall, my experience was good and the service was excellent. If I was in the area again, I'd go back.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We walked into a quiet restaurant, but noticed the phone was constantly ringing. We ordered crab rangoon and hot and sour soup for appetizers. Wow, amazing rangoons! We've never had something like this! They wrapped them very differently, creating cavities that perfectly held on to the dipping sauce. We then ordered crispy chicken pad Thai and crispy basil chicken. Woah! The chicken was perfectly breaded and cut and was crispy and not oily. Service with a smile too!

P.S.: They appear to have a great to-go service. People were frequently arriving to pick up their dinners .

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Looking for a place to eat rather than coming home late and cooking, we stopped here. We were quickly seated and ordered right away. We ordered Chicken Pad Thai, Garlic Chicken, Orange Chicken and 2 brown rices. We had plenty of food and it came out quickly. It was all prepared very nice and with fresh vegetables. Servers were friendly and always available. Good place to eat locally. Will revisit.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

After reading great reviews, my son and I ordered takeout from this restaurant. As far as Thai food goes, this place was a huge disappointment. The food was bland. We got hot and sour that tasted like hot water with tiny veggies. The pad thai was missing the lime and chili kick and the food tasted like it might have been warmed up vs. prepared to order. When I walked, it was completely empty on a Friday night...at which point I should have walked out. The woman who took my credit card (order placed on the phone) didn't greet me and barely spoke to me the entire time I was there. Will never go back.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Long time favorite in Randolf. Green curry and duck is my favorite. Good for lunch also. Clean, efficient friendly staff, good value. There are asian restaurants all over Randolph, but this one has been there since the early 90s, to the best of my knowledge, that indicates they are doing it right.