“soup tastes good!”

Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Randolph
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Best soup i have ever had. I make sure to stop in at least once a month. Last time i went with a business colleague from Wisconsin and he said it was the best meal he had his entire stay.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Besides the various Pho soups, the chinese dishes are very well made and generious. Some of the Pho, such as the duck, contains bones, so it is necessary to debone as you eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The soup is to die for. Make sure you add hot sauce. It is so healthy and refreshing. It helps me when I have a cold! I can't wait to go back here.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The food was excellent, service even better. Very attentive and appreciative of our visit. Will go back many times.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We go to this place from time to time. The first time we visited, we didn't feel that they were attentive enough to our concerns but the food was good. I would have given them an excellent if they were.