“Summer Barbecue Night”

2 Jerks Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Raynham
Reviewed 20 July 2017

2 Jerks is a casual restaurant with welcoming staff and delicious comforting barbecue food. We had pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches with were served with a large order of crispy fries. The sandwiches were tangy and delicious and the fries were probably the best we have had! On the table were three different barbecue sauces to try. We found the prices to be moderate. We visited on a Tuesday night and all the tables were occupied when we left, so it is a popular spot for sure. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Been twice it is ok. Have had better. Probably won't be back. Just not my cup of tea. Everyone else seems to enjoy it. So, please give it a try.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Started out with the Brisket Chili. Large portion and very filling, good stuff right there! I Had to take half of it home because I had ordered the two meat platter. Ribs and pulled pork were excellent! good smoky flavor and good BBQ sauce to smoother it with. I sat at the bar for lunch, good service, and cornbread too!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I happened to watch a segment on the Phantom Gourmet and decided we needed to check this place out. It was well worth it. There is nothing fancy about this spot, it is exactly what a bbq spot should be. The food takes a bit to come out, but they bring a great cornbread to the table while your wait. The drinks are fabulous! The service is not amazing but not terrible by any means. The owners have come out to our table to check in with us each time we have dined there and seem genuinely interested in their customers. We have now been there three times. I LOVE their burgers! My husband loves their ribs. Our friends also said their ribs were fantastic. There are aspects that could be improved upon which is why I gave four stars, but the food is well worth overlooking any of the little things. Enjoy your visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food here was spectacular everything from the starter cornbread to the bbq was perfectly executed and service was great. Highly recommend getting The Whole Pit a mix of all the items on the que menu plus 4 sides. Along with a pickle and onion mix and texas toast. The brisket was perfectly crusted and the hot links were incredibly spicy which in my case is a plus.