“Incredible strudel and other pastries”
Review of Helmut's Strudel

Helmut's Strudel
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Rockport
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Incredible strudel and other pastries. Great coffee, lattes etc. Friendly efficient service with a cozy "local" atmosphere. Convenient to all Rcokport shopping locations in the heart of Bearskin Neck

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We have stopped in on 4 occasions for some light lunch or pastries and always had a great experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stopped here one morning for pastry for my wife and myself after spending a day and night in Rockport. Everything looked amazing. I had a frosted cinnamon bun and I got my wife a pecan roll. Both were awesome. I was there at 7:30 in the morning. Both items were fresh and warm. Will definitely go back when we return to Rockport.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We enjoyed the apple strudel and blueberry croissant on the back porch around 10am one mid-morning. The bakery items was great!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We tried the apple and the cherry strudel. Both were okay. There is a small deck out back on the water to sit. Tables weren't clean and it was a bit pricey.