“The corned beef egg rolls are always a must!”
Review of Flynn's Irish Pub

Flynn's Irish Pub
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Visited the Sagamore Bridge Flynn's on Friday night and was not disappointed. The place is small and cozy and reminded me of the pubs I went to in England. I wish I could have stayed but we got take out. Our food was just as good as staying there to eat. Can't wait to go back and sit for a pint!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Absolutely delicious! I could not believe how good it was! I also loved the atmosphere and the decent prices.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stopped her after driving back home from the cape after searching for places on our way home. This way right off Route 6, so we decided to give it a try.

The place was very small, but very welcoming. I have never been to Ireland, but the place gave off a real sense of what it would be like if I were to go there.

The staff was super friendly, sat us down right away (group of 3) and let us look over the menu. As a beer lover, this place had a great selection of beers on tap, most of which I have not tried yet. The special on tap when I went was the "Lord Hobo Consolation Prize" double IPA. Great selection!

Now for the food. My girlfriend got the pub club and it was literally the size of her entire face. Plenty to take home. I ordered the O'Rourke burger, which was a burger with cheese and bacon and a sunny side up egg, sitting between two Belgium waffles with maple syrup. Let's just say, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. One of the best burgers I have ever had (obviously not traditional, but very, very delicious).

The last person in our party had the fish and chips which was fried perfectly and very light inside. Overall great dish.

Overall, this place was a true find. The food was extremely well cooked and flavorful, the beers were almost unlimited and just the right temperature, and most importantly the Irish feel you had when eating there was well worth the visit.

I look forward to coming back here again soon and having another meal.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Still reeling from a great class on Oscar Wilde given by Mary Ann Eaton at the Yarmouth Cultural Center, we feasted on a Reuben and the O'Toole burger. Another time I had the Corned Beef & Cabbage. To be truthful, I love the full array of craft beers & it is very helpful to have the alcohol content. The service was great. I have now been there three times with three different dining partners, and we agree! Great Place. Very good food & reasonable priced. Atmosphere is the best. I miss my Mum!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Walking in I thought I was back in Ireland at a pub. Very authentic. It is small but then Irish pubs are small. Many beer choices but no Guinness. We sat at the bar waiting for friends, all the staff were very pleasant and frequently checked on us and our meals. The food was very good from the Shepherd's pie (excellent), to the Cape Cod Ruebens, usual Ruebens and chicken. Plentiful portions. Will definitely return.