All reviews carriage house scones the main house cape cod complimentary sherry bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious three courses each morning ceiling fan dining room charming b b off street parking martha's vineyard whale watching coffee and tea spent nights
Reviewed 21 June 2012

What a wonderful 4 days we had staying with Katherine and Donny in their beautiful homestead. It was all we had hoped it would be and a lot more. They certainly went that extra mile to ensure we had a great time - recommending places to see ,things to do and making reservations for us for dinner at local eateries. Our room was beautiful and full of character. Katherine's gourmet breakfasts - what a treat, served by Donny in the lovely dining room. Sandwich is a lovely place to stay. Very well situated for travelling around Cape Code aswell as having interesting places to visit in the place itself.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I just spent two nights at this lovely inn. We've stayed in Sandwich before but this was easily our favorite spot. Even though we arrived a little earlier than the 3:00 check-in time we were warmly greeted by Donnie and escorted to our beautiful room. We appreciated all of the details (including the most comfortable bed!) and excellent service that we received through out our stay but the most impressive was the ease with which they accommodated me with my dietary restrictions. Catherine made delicious gluten free muffins and omelets - I felt so pampered!! And I didn't feel as if I was any different than the other guests who were also being treated to a delicious breakfast. The location was excellent and we could walk to many museums, shops, restaurants and beach.
We loved every minute and will look forward to spending more time here on our next trip!

Room tip: The Dr. Jonathan Leonard room was cozy and amazingly quiet despite being on the first floor. A great value!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this Inn. Wonderful hosts really topped it off. Highly reccomend!

Room tip: Close walking distance to restaurants, stores, museums in the little town of Sandwich. Very historic.
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My wife and I spent five fantastic days at Isaiah Jones Homestead. Donnie and Catherine were the perfect hosts and made us very welcome. Catherine is a first class chef and made delightful 3 course breakfasts every day. Donnie provided very helpful advice about what restaurants and sites to visit. Great location for exploring the Cape. Hope to be back some day.Alan & Frances

Reviewed 31 May 2012

My wife and I spent four wonderful days at Isaiah Jones Hoemstead. Innkeepers Donnie and Catherine made us feel very welcome. The three course breakfast served in a bright and cheery dining room was delicious especially the homemade scones and muffins. Donnie was very helpful making reservations for dinner. The town of Sandwich is the oldest town on Cape Cod and is very charming. We enjoyed the the Glass Factory, and the Heritage Garden Museum is a must see. We found Sandwich a great base for exploring the Cape from Hyannis to Provincetown. There is also a good beach nearby.

Date of stay: May 2012