“Blue Fin Master”

Labrador Fishing Charters
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Captain Don is by far the best all round Captain in Scituate. He has consistantly put me on Giant Blue Fin each trip I book with him. He also has no problem loading up on Stripers and Cod. Don is well connected in the local fishing community and stays on top of the action. Don't hesitate in calling Labrador Charters to take care or your fishing needs.

4  Thank jwa3113275
"a lot of fun"
"sharks"
"ma"

Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband, son & I were south of Boston over the Fourth of July weekend. After days of sightseeing, we wanted to enjoy the water but without the crowds. I contacted Labrador Tours to see if they had a slot and was able to book a private tour. We had a great and relaxing time seeing Cohasset & Scituate. Linda & Don gave us the history of the area and the sights of Lighthouses, lobsters & birds was wonderful. Next time we will be sure to hire Labrador for a fishing tour- which is their speciality. The afternoon out with Linda & Don was a highlight of our vacation.

6  Thank scarypets