“$400 for a boat ride”

Labrador Fishing Charters
Reviewed 7 September 2015

The guys on this boat were very nice, but the fact that we didn't catch a thing was exteremely dissapointing. The boat was pretty, but I would not reccomend this to anyone looking for a good fishing charter

5  Thank dmitrikonnikov
"a lot of fun"
"sharks"
"ma"

Reviewed 17 August 2015

If you are looking for something to do in Scituate MA, you'd be crazy not to go out with Captain Don. Both he and his deck hand went above and beyond to make the 6 of us experience a real life shark week!!!

I've personally done charters in both the Caribbean and Southern Florida, and those don't come close to what we experienced last Friday.

Thanks again Don, A+++++++

1  Thank Dakota G
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Captain Don is by far the best all round Captain in Scituate. He has consistantly put me on Giant Blue Fin each trip I book with him. He also has no problem loading up on Stripers and Cod. Don is well connected in the local fishing community and stays on top of the action. Don't hesitate in calling Labrador Charters to take care or your fishing needs.

4  Thank jwa3113275
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband, son & I were south of Boston over the Fourth of July weekend. After days of sightseeing, we wanted to enjoy the water but without the crowds. I contacted Labrador Tours to see if they had a slot and was able to book a private tour. We had a great and relaxing time seeing Cohasset & Scituate. Linda & Don gave us the history of the area and the sights of Lighthouses, lobsters & birds was wonderful. Next time we will be sure to hire Labrador for a fishing tour- which is their speciality. The afternoon out with Linda & Don was a highlight of our vacation.

6  Thank scarypets