“Shakshuka Redeems Angel's”
Review of Angel's Cafe

Angel's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Sharon
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I gave this restaurant another try for the shakshuka and have to say that this dish was very good. Much better than my prior experience here. And they smartly had removed the pictures of their dishes from the counter as well.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Angels food is so fresh, with the best ingredients. It has the best feta I have ever tasted. People have told me time, and again, that it’s the best falafel they have ever had anywhere. Their chicken has blown my mind and their hummus I didn’t know could be so good.

Their service makes you feel at home and always welcome.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice location with outside seating in the warmer months. Had a lovely breakfast with friends enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the food. My egg white omelette was delicious and the avocado side just what I needed to have with my hearty bread.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Best place for Shakshuka, which comes with the yummiest fresh warm bread! Angels brunch comes with two eggs any style and several vegetables dishes, delicious and healthy!

Salted caramel mocha is a must.

And if you come around Hanukkah - they have the most delicious doughnuts

1  Thank Kate U
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This is very clean cafe with healthy mideterinian food.
Went with group of coworkers and everyone likes it. Salads are very fresh, falafel was good too.
Service was friendly and fast.
Sitting is limited.

Been to Angel's Cafe? Share your experiences!