“Great stay”

Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sharon
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Comfortable room great breakfast staff was helpful. Cheapest that other hotels. Clean shower. Big room. Easy fast check in. Next to dunkin donuts. Near patriots stadium. Lots of places to eat. Near pharmacy

Room Tip: Great price. Breakfast was good complete breakfast higher room better
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Wanda O,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I'm so glad you enjoyed breakfast, and your room was comfy!

I'll have to agree! I feel our hotel is one of the best valued in the area. I'm happy check in was made easy for you!

We hope you'll stay with us again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend while seeing a concert at the Xfinity Center. Was able to catch an Uber to and from the show and was in close enough proximity that it wasn't extremely expensive.
This was a pretty average hotel.
Rooms were a little on the small side. Our AC could have been a little stronger. And the noise from people passing in the hall woke me up once. I wish it were a little more sound proof as I am a very lite sleeper.
On the upside, the staff were very friendly, the room was also very clean and I liked that they had a convenient little shop to get some TV dinners, drinks and toiletries you may have forgot.
Breakfast was decent, I really loved that they had personal size Silk Almond milk for drinks.
The hotel is also close to the T and there are convenient stores, Walmart, drug stores and restaurants in the area as well.
Checking out was a breeze! I wasn't there for check in, but I'm sure that was too. :)
Thanks for having us!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Ashlee C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm glad getting to Xfinity was easy for you. I'm happy you enjoyed our sundry shop!

As far as the noise within people passing, we tend to have a full house on concert nights, and people do come back late. I'm sorry you were woken up. I want to let you know that we do have ear plugs upon request for our light sleepers.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were traveling to a hockey tournament and this hotel was central to the three rinks we used (Canton, Rodman, and Foxboro). The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and the staff were very friendly. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Robyn H,

Thank you for writing a review on our property!

I'm so happy to hear our location was perfect for your hockey tournament!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you again if your ever in the area for hockey, or anything for that matter!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped at hotel on our way home, half way between Bar Harbor and Philadelphia. Very nice hotel and very employees very helpful giving us information about restaurants near by, front desk also gave us information about the closet hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

989doloresc,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property!

I'm so glad our staff was helpful! We hope you'll come back and stay again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Standard hotel room. Clean and in good working order. Breakfast was pretty basic, but serviceable. The hotel did put a hold on my credit card in the event of damage and I am still waiting for it to come off. I did check out on the weekend, so I hope it comes off on Monday. The location was great for the Chowder Cup hockey tournament in MA.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

B8150ZMjimd,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I'm pleased to hear you found your room clean, and in good condition.

I'm happy you found it easy to access the rinks for the chowder cup tournament.

I do apologize about the incidental hold. To answer your question if it was a debit card used, it may take 48 to 72 business hours for the hold to release, it depends on the bank, as we do release it on our end right as soon as you check out. Week ends are not considered a business day so yes, you should have seen this credit Monday-Tuesday morning. Please contact the hotel directly if there is still a hold on your card.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
4.8 km away
10.7 km away
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
9 km away
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood

Been to Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro? Share your experiences!