US$110
US$116
US$90
  • Restaurant
US$159
Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton(Norwood)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
US$199
Home2.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$176
US$219
US$208
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$229
All reviewsgillette stadiumpatriots gamestayed hereroom was cleanfree breakfastdecent breakfastplace to stayroad noiseperfect stayyogurtwould definitely stay here againother hotels in the areashuttle serviceconvenient locationxfinity centerthe breakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend while seeing a concert at the Xfinity Center. Was able to catch an Uber to and from the show and was in close enough proximity that it wasn't extremely expensive.
This was a pretty average hotel.
Rooms were a little on the small side. Our AC could have been a little stronger. And the noise from people passing in the hall woke me up once. I wish it were a little more sound proof as I am a very lite sleeper.
On the upside, the staff were very friendly, the room was also very clean and I liked that they had a convenient little shop to get some TV dinners, drinks and toiletries you may have forgot.
Breakfast was decent, I really loved that they had personal size Silk Almond milk for drinks.
The hotel is also close to the T and there are convenient stores, Walmart, drug stores and restaurants in the area as well.
Checking out was a breeze! I wasn't there for check in, but I'm sure that was too. :)
Thanks for having us!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Ashlee C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm glad getting to Xfinity was easy for you. I'm happy you enjoyed our sundry shop!

As far as the noise within people passing, we tend to have a full house on concert nights, and people do come back late. I'm sorry you were woken up. I want to let you know that we do have ear plugs upon request for our light sleepers.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were traveling to a hockey tournament and this hotel was central to the three rinks we used (Canton, Rodman, and Foxboro). The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and the staff were very friendly. Highly recommend it!

Robyn H,

Thank you for writing a review on our property!

I'm so happy to hear our location was perfect for your hockey tournament!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you again if your ever in the area for hockey, or anything for that matter!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped at hotel on our way home, half way between Bar Harbor and Philadelphia. Very nice hotel and very employees very helpful giving us information about restaurants near by, front desk also gave us information about the closet hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

989doloresc,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property!

I'm so glad our staff was helpful! We hope you'll come back and stay again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Standard hotel room. Clean and in good working order. Breakfast was pretty basic, but serviceable. The hotel did put a hold on my credit card in the event of damage and I am still waiting for it to come off. I did check out on the weekend, so I hope it comes off on Monday. The location was great for the Chowder Cup hockey tournament in MA.

B8150ZMjimd,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I'm pleased to hear you found your room clean, and in good condition.

I'm happy you found it easy to access the rinks for the chowder cup tournament.

I do apologize about the incidental hold. To answer your question if it was a debit card used, it may take 48 to 72 business hours for the hold to release, it depends on the bank, as we do release it on our end right as soon as you check out. Week ends are not considered a business day so yes, you should have seen this credit Monday-Tuesday morning. Please contact the hotel directly if there is still a hold on your card.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We chose this hotel because of it's location outside of the Boston traffic area, but close to Boston area towns. Check-in was easy and welcoming, with complementary bottles of water and chips. Freshly baked cookies ,lemonade, and coffee were set out nearby! Accommodations were comfortable and roomy. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

Westerly_RIMary,

Thank you for writing a review on our property!

I'm happy you found our location convenient for your trip to Boston!

I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary Lemonade, and cookies.

We really hope you'll come back and visit us soon!