US$110
US$137
US$126
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$160
US$154
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton(Norwood)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$134
Home2.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$176
US$154
US$146
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

All reviewsgillette stadiumpatriots gamestayed hereroom was cleanfree breakfastdecent breakfastplace to stayroad noiseyogurtperfect staywould definitely stay here againother hotels in the areashuttle serviceconvenient locationxfinity centerthe breakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Let me begin with my experience with making the hotel arrangements. While making these reservations, I expressed that I wanted a hotel that would shuttle to and from the Xfinity Center for the Brad Paisley Concert on 8/5/17 and he said yes this hotel does shuttle, so I booked my reservations. Prior to Saturday, I called the hotel and was told NO we do not shuttle to/from the Xfinity Center. So I kept my reservations because this was an anniversary gift (1st anniversry) along with the concert tickets. We arrived and the gentleman behind the desk was very nice and said that he had a shuttle for us. We went to our room and he called the desk and gave us a price of $70.00 for both ways so we said perfect. We got into the shuttle and the driver said these will be $70.00 for 1 way and I said to him that was NOT what we were told so he turned around and took us back to the hotel and before we got of out the vehicle, he said I will charge you $35.00 but you will have to find your own way back. So what were we suppose to do at this time (6:15 and concert startes at 7:00) so we had him drive us there. He did not even take us to the entrance and we had to walk to get into the concert. THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING. So while Brad Paisley was on I went on my phone to find a Uber driver and None was available at I panicked but did not let on to my husband because this was his night. About 10 minutes later I reached a driver and told my husband and he said we better take it. So we had to leave the concert before Brad Paisely finished. The uber driver was great. We then get back into our room and the rugs smelled of mildew and the pillows ARE TERRIBLE. They are 4 couch pillows NOT bed pillows. So I guess before you book any hotel and need their transportation, please be careful in how you do this. We will never go to another concert in Mansfield Mass again and rely on hotel reservations through a 3rd party. In the good old days, people were able to call the hotel directly to make their reservations. NOT ANYMORE Tammy

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Tammy,

I sincerely apologize that you were misinformed when you made your reservation. I have done some research and it looks like you made your reservation though getaroom.com. Unfortunately, when using a third party booking agent they will at times tell guests anything they want to hear in order to make the sale as they get commission off of the reservations that they book. I most certainly understand that this is frustrating as myself along with our front desk agents get frustrated as well when our guests are misinformed by 3rd parties as it make us look bad when you were promised something that we cannot deliver.

You had also mentioned that in the past you were able to book reservations directly, that is still the case! Our front desk agents are more than happy to take reservations at any time day or night. If you call 781-784-1000 you would reach one of them directly and they are most certainly the most informed people to speak to regarding our hotel.

Belinda

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We went to see Coldplay at the Gillette Stadium and wanted a place nearby. The hotel is great, check-in was efficient and they have a parking for oversized vehicle as we had a trailer with the motorcycle with us. They have a shuttle service which is really convenient! Drops you off about a 10 minutes walk from the stadium and picks you up after the show. We were back at the hotel in no time ... my friends were still stuck in the parking lot!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Manonina,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our property! I am pleased to hear that our hotel fit your needs and that you were satisfied with the shuttle service that we use to get our guests to the stadium!

We look forward to hosting you in the future should you return to our area!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Typical stay, people were very pleasant and nice. Room was quiet and A/C worked super, bed was comfy.. Only down spot was breakfast, I wasn't expecting much and it was worse than that. Employee working was grumpy and not friendly, pancake machine was broken and no one was trying to fix it. No fruit to speak of. Although it came with the room, think I might do better elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

v1960t,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm pleased to hear our staff was good to you, and your room amenities were in good working order.

On behalf of our entire team i want to apologize for your breakfast experience. This not usual for our guests to have a bad experience at breakfast, as i know by experience when helping set up breakfast we do offer fresh fruit such as apples, oranges, and pairs.
I believe the pancake machine needed a new belt not too long ago and it was out of commission for a day while we got the parts we needed to get it up and running again.
I'm sorry that you were not made aware of this.

That being said, we appreciate your feedback. I hope your mind isn't totally made up about our location we hope you'll come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Comfortable room great breakfast staff was helpful. Cheapest that other hotels. Clean shower. Big room. Easy fast check in. Next to dunkin donuts. Near patriots stadium. Lots of places to eat. Near pharmacy

Room Tip: Great price. Breakfast was good complete breakfast higher room better
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Wanda O,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I'm so glad you enjoyed breakfast, and your room was comfy!

I'll have to agree! I feel our hotel is one of the best valued in the area. I'm happy check in was made easy for you!

We hope you'll stay with us again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend while seeing a concert at the Xfinity Center. Was able to catch an Uber to and from the show and was in close enough proximity that it wasn't extremely expensive.
This was a pretty average hotel.
Rooms were a little on the small side. Our AC could have been a little stronger. And the noise from people passing in the hall woke me up once. I wish it were a little more sound proof as I am a very lite sleeper.
On the upside, the staff were very friendly, the room was also very clean and I liked that they had a convenient little shop to get some TV dinners, drinks and toiletries you may have forgot.
Breakfast was decent, I really loved that they had personal size Silk Almond milk for drinks.
The hotel is also close to the T and there are convenient stores, Walmart, drug stores and restaurants in the area as well.
Checking out was a breeze! I wasn't there for check in, but I'm sure that was too. :)
Thanks for having us!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Ashlee C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm glad getting to Xfinity was easy for you. I'm happy you enjoyed our sundry shop!

As far as the noise within people passing, we tend to have a full house on concert nights, and people do come back late. I'm sorry you were woken up. I want to let you know that we do have ear plugs upon request for our light sleepers.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!