“Convenient and comfortable at a reasonable price”

Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sharon
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Had the opportunity to stay at this BW while attending a wedding in the area. Found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with pleasant staff. The price was quite reasonable as other hotels in the area tended to be more expensive. Would suggest this is a good spot if attending an event at Gillette stadium.

Room Tip: a room on the back side away from Route 1
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Sasha S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

IP3806,

I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay with us!

Very pleased to hear that you found your stay clean and comfortable.
I have to agree with you, we are typically the cheapest hotel in the area with the best value, thank you so much for staying it was a pleasure hosting you!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice comfortable place ! Easy to get to surrounding hockey rinks! Good breakfast cable tv is good ! There's a good restaurant across the street and a sandwich shop also across the street ! It also sells beer

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

672antonyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm so happy to hear your stay was comfortable, and you enjoyed breakfast!
I'm glad it was easy for you to get to your hockey games!

C scotts is great, I'm glad you enjoyed!

We hope to see you again next time your in the area!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Good place to stay during a Patriots game. Fairly close and "reasonable" price for the proximity to the stadium. The hotel isn't of luxury by any means. But for a clean, comfortable place to stay after a 8:30 game it works perfectly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Days4,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm glad to hear our location, and price were convenient for you!

I'm happy you had a good game day experience at Gillette, and our hotel.

We hope to see you again for your next event at Gillette Stadium

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Staff tried to treat an entire Hotel Bug and Ant Problem as something new. 12 of 15 rooms in our group had bug problems... yet staff approached it as "never heard of this before". Staff never offered a credit, never seemed to care that we were paying $139 a night x 15 rooms and just wanted to know if we wanted to cancel. Basically - yeah whatever, do you want to stay or not ????

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

601todde,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I want to apologize for your experience at our hotel.

I am entering my second year being employed with our hotel, and i want to assure you i have never had a case of ants since I've worked here.

Everyone that brought the ants to our attention were yes refunded. I want to apologize if this was not the case for you.

I want you to know that this is not a regular problem in our hotel. We have taken drastic measures to ensure the ants were taken care of that same weekend.

I would really love to hear more about your stay, and i would like to look at your receipt as we are still in contact with some of the hockey team.

You can reach me directly at
Bwsharonfom@girihotels.com

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I chose this hotel to be my "home away from home" while in town five days for a medical treatment as I had to remain close to my doctor's office.

I was very pleased the hotel offered handicap suite. It made return to the room after treatment more comfortable.

Room was clean.

The only thing that could have improved my stay was the room being closer to the front of the hotel as it's just very difficult to walk.

Pricing depends on what event(s) are happening in the area. I was fortunate enough to be there when cost was lower.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Vicki W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm happy to hear you chose our hotel for you home away from home! We are honored to hear that.

Of course, we try our best to reach all our guests needs, and to make everyone as comfortable as possible.

We are competitive with the market int he area during big events, however our hotel is willing to work with our guests when it comes to price.

Also i would like you to know we do have two side entrances that would be more convenient to park next to and use if you are in our handicap accessible suite. I want to apologize if this was not communicated with you during your stay.

We hope you are feeling better after your medical treatment and hope to see you on better terms next time you stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
4.8 km away
10 km away
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro? Share your experiences!