US$110
US$93
EconoLodge
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$80
Courtyard
US$143
Home2.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$176
FourPoints.com
US$179
US$146
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

All reviewsgillette stadiumpatriots gamestayed hereroom was cleanfree breakfastdecent breakfastplace to stayroad noiseyogurtperfect staywould definitely stay here againother hotels in the areashuttle serviceconvenient locationxfinity centerthe breakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice comfortable place ! Easy to get to surrounding hockey rinks! Good breakfast cable tv is good ! There's a good restaurant across the street and a sandwich shop also across the street ! It also sells beer

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

672antonyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm so happy to hear your stay was comfortable, and you enjoyed breakfast!
I'm glad it was easy for you to get to your hockey games!

C scotts is great, I'm glad you enjoyed!

We hope to see you again next time your in the area!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Good place to stay during a Patriots game. Fairly close and "reasonable" price for the proximity to the stadium. The hotel isn't of luxury by any means. But for a clean, comfortable place to stay after a 8:30 game it works perfectly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Days4,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm glad to hear our location, and price were convenient for you!

I'm happy you had a good game day experience at Gillette, and our hotel.

We hope to see you again for your next event at Gillette Stadium

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Staff tried to treat an entire Hotel Bug and Ant Problem as something new. 12 of 15 rooms in our group had bug problems... yet staff approached it as "never heard of this before". Staff never offered a credit, never seemed to care that we were paying $139 a night x 15 rooms and just wanted to know if we wanted to cancel. Basically - yeah whatever, do you want to stay or not ????

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

601todde,

Thank you for writing a review on our property.

I want to apologize for your experience at our hotel.

I am entering my second year being employed with our hotel, and i want to assure you i have never had a case of ants since I've worked here.

Everyone that brought the ants to our attention were yes refunded. I want to apologize if this was not the case for you.

I want you to know that this is not a regular problem in our hotel. We have taken drastic measures to ensure the ants were taken care of that same weekend.

I would really love to hear more about your stay, and i would like to look at your receipt as we are still in contact with some of the hockey team.

You can reach me directly at
Bwsharonfom@girihotels.com

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I chose this hotel to be my "home away from home" while in town five days for a medical treatment as I had to remain close to my doctor's office.

I was very pleased the hotel offered handicap suite. It made return to the room after treatment more comfortable.

Room was clean.

The only thing that could have improved my stay was the room being closer to the front of the hotel as it's just very difficult to walk.

Pricing depends on what event(s) are happening in the area. I was fortunate enough to be there when cost was lower.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Vicki W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I'm happy to hear you chose our hotel for you home away from home! We are honored to hear that.

Of course, we try our best to reach all our guests needs, and to make everyone as comfortable as possible.

We are competitive with the market int he area during big events, however our hotel is willing to work with our guests when it comes to price.

Also i would like you to know we do have two side entrances that would be more convenient to park next to and use if you are in our handicap accessible suite. I want to apologize if this was not communicated with you during your stay.

We hope you are feeling better after your medical treatment and hope to see you on better terms next time you stay!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome Location, free parking, free hot breakfast that was actually tasty. Every single one of the staff members was friendly. Room had everything we needed including fridge/ microwave and the room was very clean. Sure the room could use some very very minor renovations but I can live without. Cant wait to get some tickets for the Patriots again and I will always choose this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

davidnO9634WF,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property!

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed breakfast, as well as our staff, and clean rooms.
Please next time you do stay share with us what you would like to see our hotel do as far as renovations. We appreciate all guest feedback!

It was a pleasure hosting you, and we are eagerly awaiting your next arrival!