All reviews gillette stadium patriots game stayed here new england patriots room was clean free breakfast place to stay decent breakfast road noise perfect stay yogurt queen bed shuttle service would definitely stay here again the breakfast area the hotel staff one night stay
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Upon arrival I was treated to a room upgrade without asking for it. The check in check out experience was very nice & friendly as well. The room was clean and updated. Very nice breakfast as well. A very refreshing stay at this Best Western. Can not say enough good things about this hotel. Best stay I had in a hotel in a while. I have paid more for less a number of times. Will definitely be back when in the Sharon area. Very impressed in how all the help treats you like they care. Great job as far as the management goes!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lauren L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

W6553QBnickg,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.

I'm so excited to hear you enjoyed your stay all around.

We are eagerly awaiting your future arrival!
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The hotel was clean and had a very good breakfast. I would not stay here again. It was a good drive to Boston and a bit noisy. We were given a handicap room. Why I have no idea. We didn't request it and definitely didn't need it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Belinda P, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Sharon/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

msellietn,

Thank you for writing a review for our property. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the type of room that you were given. Did you happen to book through a third party site? Typically we find that some of those sites will fill our accessible rooms first for some reason.

I also apologize that you found our hotel to be noisy. We are fortunate enough to be located very close to Gillette Stadium; however, that also means that we are at a junction of I-95 and Rt. 1 which does mean that traffic can be heavy past our hotel at times.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

High priced, over priced, out dated, smelly rooms. Close to stadium, but that is not why we stayed there. The air conditioner cover fell off numerous times, the remote would not work without extra effort every time of a change of station. Handicap accessibility in and out of the hotel was so far from the handicap rooms. Extra doors to manage, long hallways. Not easy for those with handicap accessible issues.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

J5521LYcarolw,

I apologize that you had some maintenance concerns during your stay with us. I have asked our maintenance staff to check on the room in which you stayed as the issues that you are describing are not typical of our hotel rooms.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great room, it was cleanand comfortable,excellent breakfast, nice choice of pastries, eggs, meat, bread and cereals and great experience checking in late night and checking out in the am,I had some gift cards from work that I needed to use up at some other locations they had problems with them not here she zipped right through as though she did them daily, the staff really made this place feel comfortable for us.Great job!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

DonaldsB180TW,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our property! I am particularly pleased to hear that you found our breakfast to have a good selection of everything that you were looking for!

It was our pleasure to redeem your BW Gift Cards as well! We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Passing through Boston area and wanted something outside the city, reasonably priced and on the way into NYC. This property had good reviews and was right off I-95 and US1, both convenient. Clean rooms, fresh décor, friendly staff. Pub right across the street for dinner.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

James M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property!

I'm glad you enjoyed us, and im glad you stopped in on your way by!

We hope you will again next time your in the area!