“Rustic elegance with a view!”
Review of West End Pub

West End Pub
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: American, International, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The West End Pub is located in a historic building at the west entrance to the Bridge of Flowers. We serve local beef burgers, seafood, steaks, chicken, sandwiches, vegetarian items, salads and great desserts. Full bar is available. It is a small and popular place with a great view of the Deerfield River and Bridge of Flowers from the dining room. We accept limited reservations for parties of 6 or fewer guests.
Reviewed 14 October 2016

What a great find! I was referred by a friend, I owe her. Should have known, as she always knows the best place for great cheap eats and a drink. The West End Pub is small, but charming with an eclectic menu- something for everyone. I went with a large party and everyone had an excellent meal. I had seared tuna with a wasabi sauce, perfectly done! Staff is nice, albeit overwhelmed by the large party. Everything was excellent, drinks and food alike. To go to the restrooms you cut through the kitchen, very patient and agile staff there- must have taken dancing lessons. Done a long narrow staircase to a rustic restroom, redone after the devastating storm, Irene. Charming, but hard to get to if you have people in your party with bad knees. My tip, go early or late so you dont' have to wait and ask to sit on the 'porch' so you can overlook the river and the lovely Bridge of Flowers. I only wish I was closer!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We've always wanted to eat here but the wait has usually been too long. So on this Columbus Day weekend we ate earlier than usual to ensure getting a table with a short wait. Lovely view of the Bridge of Flowers and the river. Crisp white wine and great local beer. The appetizer pot stickers are delish. Great sandwich and salad menu.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Shelburne Falls is a beautiful village located at the eastern end of the Mohawk Trail. The West End Pub is just across the very pretty bridge of flowers and we had a lovely, unfussy and reasonably priced meal at around 4.30pm during the week. Excellent burgers and friendly, helpful staff in a fantastic location overlooking the Deerfield River.

Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is an excellent Pub with many craft beers and local wines. There were great burgers, salads, and desserts. The service was efficient and the view of the bridge made it a special evening. Price was reasonable considering all we had for the 4 of us.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I drove to Shelburne Falls to see the Bridge of Flowers. Looking around town for a place to eat we discovered the West End Pub. After reading the menu we just couldn't resist. What a great menu for a pub. We had the Lobster Bisque and the Shrimp and Artichoke Scampi Pasta. Both were excellent and the Pale Ale was terrific. We will definitely stop here again on our next visit to the area. The view is great too.

1  Thank justrong90