“Nice restaurant, excellent sushi!”
Review of Yoshi's

Yoshi's
Ranked #121 of 311 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Yoshis. He sushi boat for two was excellent and had a great selection! Highly recommended. The udon was very good and the appetizers yummie. Very good and friendly service. We would go again!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Something for everyone. Very nice wait staff. Lunch specials are a great price and the hot green tea is delicious. Food was very fresh. My daughter said it was the best sushi ever. Shrimp mango roll is hard to find at many restaurants- it is very good here.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited Yoshi on a number of occasions and usually have a decent meal but last night was different.
My son and I stopped in after baseball and ordered a few of our favorites.
All seemed fine until I ate a piece of the sushi and if you've ever eaten a bad piece of fish you understand. If you haven't I promise it's an unforgettable experience.
I let my server know and she apologized but left the rest in front of us as if we were going to eat it.
We asked to bag the other sushi up and they took that select piece off of the bill. They even gave us a $10 coupon but we respectfully refused the coupon.
In fact we decided against bringing the rest of the Sushi home too.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Both cooked and cooked. Menue more diverse than lat time here. Dave, Gay, Sharon and Rick.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

My son and I like to stop by on occasion and we are never disappointed.
The sushi/sashimi is beautifully prepared and their extensive menu has something for everyone.
If it is ambiance you're looking for you may need to look elsewhere but this small restaurant by Powderhouse Park right next to Tufts is worth trying.
They also serve beer and wine.