“Great every time!”

Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Easily accessible via Red line Davis Square stop.
Description: Posto features a full menu with antipasti, insalate, handmade pasta, grilled meats, fish and poultry, dolce and of course our Neapolitan wood fired pizza. The center piece of Posto is our Italian wood burning oven which allows us to cook pizza at temperatures in excess of 850 degrees. We import the finest “00” pizzeria flour and most flavorful San Marzano tomatoes from Italy and we use our own “Fiore di Latte” mozzarella cheese which is made fresh everyday. We use local farmers and artisans whenever possible to create Neapolitan classics as well as exciting new ones of our own!
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Another favourite of mine when visiting Boston. The Porchetta pizza is my favourite, always receive good service and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with seven adults and a baby. The service was excellent and portions were adequate with nice presentations. Good timing between courses. The drinks were good and varied. Everyone was happy with their selections.
Three of us had the gnocchi-delicious.
Also ordered was the meatball pizza, swordfish, crab tortellini, grilled chicken. Everyone was very happy with their selection. We had an order of the Caesar salad, and beet salad. The beet salad was wonderful.
We shall definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Four of us went for an early dinner with a reservation, and we were seated right away. Our waitress was friendly and competent. We ordered the beet salad and octopus appetizers - both were excellent. We had 4 different entrees. A Margherita pizza, which had a crispy crust and bubbling cheese - wonderful! The pasta dishes were homemade and the sauces were just the right amount. We also had a chicken dish was was perfectly cooked. There was a large group near us, and the restaurant offers a whole roasted pig dinner, which they had ordered. What a show! The pig comes out whole to get fanfare, and then they slice it in the kitchen and bring it back out in heaping plates with side dishes. We decided that my next birthday would be here for the pig!!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I have been thinking about this place non-stop since my visit a few weeks ago. Met some friends for dinner. It was pretty packed by 5:30 even. My husband ordered some arancini which was the best I've ever had. I ended up ordering the arancini pizza which was great. My friend got a seafood pasta special and really enjoyed it. Service was friendly and efficient. There were a lot of tables in there, so it felt a bit packed-every time I stood up I was afraid to run into a server. But yes, wow, this was very good and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We have had good meals in the past but had a very disappointing meal last evening. Our appetizers came quickly but then we waited and waited for our two pizzas and one pasta dish. No one checked on us, or explained the wait. We had to flag wait staff and ask and still waited. When the food finally arrived both pizzas were undercooked- with doughy and not crisp crusts.