“Fantastic sushi and service!”
Review of Ebi Sushi

Ebi Sushi
Ranked #35 of 311 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Sushi is delicious and creative! Super fresh! Service is wonderful at the sushi bar! The only down side is that it is a small place and hard to find seating. There is limited parking, so you might need to park in union square or a couple blocks away. It is a wonderful place for sushi lovers!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Ebi is my new "go to" lunch spot in Union Square! I order the chirashi which is chock full of salmon, tuna, yellow tail, mackerel, 11 pieces plus 2 crab stick and sweet egg..on a bed of sushi rice!! Yummy

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The menu is extensive and delecious. The staff is always friendly. You will always see familiar faces working and dining here. This is a neighborhood staple and it shows. It's not cheap, but I'd say the pricing is very fair for the food you receive.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Went in on Monday night, my third visit in the past 2 years. Don't think I'll be going back.
Service was slow, lights were to bright, food was just okay... but the worst was that I told them I had a shellfish allergy and when my sushi roll came out I tool a big bite, then discovered it had crab in it! Had to spit it out so I wouldn't get sick.

We had to wait to get the waiters attention, he acknowledged there was a mistake, then I ordered something else to be safe. It took forever for my new order to come out, they didn't rush it or put it ahead of other orders at all. Waiter forgot we ordered sake, and when the bill came (also took forever) they didn't even knock anything off for messing up the order, and almost sending me to the hospital!

If you want good sushi and people who actually care about allergies, go to Thelonius Monkfish.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I've been at this place on a number occasions and each time the food are really good.
The staffs are very polite and friendly. It does get busy so you might want to make reservation before dropping in. I would definitely recommended avocado salad, spicy beef don, yellowtail collar, Japanese steak and hot sake. The price is really reasonable and the food is well worth it. I would recommended coming here.