“Customer service they don't listen”
Review of Sunrise Cuisine

Sunrise Cuisine
Ranked #241 of 345 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Custumer service they don't listen I order like 10 time for beef griot and plantain , they gave me only sweet plantain. I hate this place.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food is good and the place is excellent but the customer service is poor,the waiters are very rude! especially women waiters.

1  Thank jeanpierre2342018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

The food is pretty good and the service is better than most haitian restaurants. I recommend this establishment.

1  Thank djbruno016
Reviewed 22 February 2015

I went to this restaurant today and were do I begin. They told my family and I to take a seat and all the tables that were empty was full of dirty dishes. The waitress finally came to the table; cleaned it and took our order. We wanted to order drinks first and she hold us "no"! She brought us water and did not give my son any. She went back to get our salad and we saw her preparing our salad with her filthy hands! Yes, no gloves, no tongs, no fork but her hands! How wrong is that? Btw she was also collecting the payments. she could not figure out why we did not want the salad....I can go on for ever....oh btw.......the bathrooms could use some bleach as well. The food could have been better. Beware......please beware!

5  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Came to this restaurant which was located next to a Dunkin Donuts thinking I was treating myself to some good Caribbean food. Boy was I wrong. How can you make Fried chicken legs and thigh dry? Well they sure found out how to do it. The thigh was dry throughout and the legs were tough.

I would not recommend it.. the dish sure looked good but looks can be deceiving.

Maybe breakfast??