“Great Work-Lunch Outing”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 326 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My work crew headed to Earls after a team outing. We had a massive table that could accommodate all 15 of us! The place is bright and lively. Our table faced the bar so having clear visual of the World Cup was great!

The drinks and apps were delicious. We had sushi platters, fries, avo toast, etc. We devoured it all. The big lunch hits were the new bowls they offer - rice, avocado, healthy toppings, etc. but plenty of others dug into the burgers, tacos, salmon, etc. - all delicious.

The only issue we had involved incorrect drink deliveries and allergy issues.... gluten and eggs showed up on plates after clear orders were placed but Earls came through, replaced the meals and didn’t charge because of the wait time. I respect that! Great meal all around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time. It’s on the expensive side but in our experience It’s well worth it . Staff is so awesome. The blacken chicken and ribs combo is what we get . Also the seafood was also great. It’s a five *****

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Happened upon this place while at Assembly row, never heard of them, figured we give it a try. The place is casual, but very well decorated, lots of white tile, large bar, big tvs. Ordered a California burger, my wife a Kale salad. Let me say this, for $15 I was served a towering delightful mess. I mean this in the best text of the word. This burger is huge, loaded with flavor, and plenty of food. My wife also said the salad was fantastic, large portion, very fresh, lots.of flavor. These items were more than enough to satisfy our hunger, but my friends dont dare get a look at the desert menu, because you wont be able to turn back. We both ordered a dish that was sent down from the heavens themselves. "Sticky pudding cake". Yup thats what I said. It is a masterpiece of super moist choc cake drenched in choc sauce AND caramel sauce, with vanilla bean ice in a sugar crusted bowl. The lunch overall was a surprising culinary delieght, however I must say what made our experience was the staff. Very attentive, friendly, all working together, truly a game changer. I will definitely be back. Thank you Earls

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The food was terrible, over cooked and not tasty. Drinks were ok. The service was charming but this is not a reason to come back again

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Went with family. Everyone was happy with their meals. Chicken Tacos, fish and chips, coconut shrimp... service was slow with no follow up. Not impressed.