“Fresh, fun and yum yum!!”
Review of Master Chef

Master Chef
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in South Hadley
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Master chef transformed what appears to be a house to a restaurant. Homemade, fresh clean and great food and service is what we encountered the first time going to Master Chef. It’s pleasant and entertaining to sit and watch the master chefs preparing sushi around the wrap around ‘bar’. The beef soup seemed to be priced high but the serving was plentiful, enough for two or even four to share. The beef soup had a nice spiciness to it and homemade. Definitely will order more soup again and now I’m wanting to try each of everything on the menu. Great prices on the sushi. Master Chef is on the list of one of my new favorites and will definitely recommend it to sushi lovers and anyone who loves Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I was a person that used to think: "I don't really enjoy sushi".

Then I went to Master Chef while visiting my family and fell in love! Amazing sushi here! Plenty of fish, meat, and vegetarian/vegan options available. They also make their own kimchi with spices imported directly from South Korea according to our server. Loved every bite.

Extremely reasonable prices too. Each order was about $5-6 for the basics and come with 6 rolls (at least for dinner).

You have to go try this out! You definitely won't regret it.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We were anxious to go there since we liked their hibachi and like the idea of BYOB. However this night the service was terrible. It took us over an hour to get our appetizer and We also had to wait a while to get our dinner after we had finished the appetizer. The shrimp hibachi seemed to be over cooked and the vegetables were sparse. It was a very cold night and we were sitting at a table which along with all the other tables are close the to the door. The door wouldn't close so the frigid air was coming in. I had to wear my coat. I even got out three time to close the door after other left of come in. Then asked the waiter to close it. He did it once. They should have a sign that "says pull door shut tightly after you open it? It is probably a good place for take out but we will never eat there again.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

A Strong go to for dining out in the area but waited way to long for sushi and delicious udon noodles.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The name seems to say it all!
Bring your own beverage...( that’s always
Fun and less expensive)
The vegetable Tempura is awesome
My son had the Sushi and Sashimi Combo
Ate every morsel.
If you like HOT... try the Sun Du Bu
Everyone had some and it was great!
We really enjoyed everything and we WILL
be back! I would highly recommend this
Restaurant for meat eaters... vegetarians
Or Vegan.