“Just wonderful!”

Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in South Hadley
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Inaya offers a large selection of Asian food perfectly prepared and beautifully presented in a casual dining area where the tables are well spaced for private conversations. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Our food came quickly and was delicious and served in generous portions. In addition to sushi and sashimi, they offer ramen noddles, hibachi, and poke bowls. Looking forward to returning to try everything else on the menu!

1  Thank Cynthia E

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great sushi, great Korean entrées, pleasant waitstaff and reasonable prices. Can't wait to go back to Iya! Wish I lived closer so I could visit more often.

We had some sushi, kimchi and tempura vegetables for starters and were delighted with each. Some Korean bulgogi, Bibimbap and vegetable hibachi for the main course. The meals were fantastic as well.

The staff was friendly and helpful as some of us were first timers. The location is in a plaza with other shops and restaurants, and is close to everything in the South Hadley area. The only issue we had was the temperature when the door was opened. There is no closed off entry way, so the cold permeated the dining area each time a patron entered. Not a big deal most days but it was like 5 degrees out on the day of our visit.

It's a great place so check it out if you are in the area!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

My husband and I do not like Sushi but a neighbor told us to try this restaurant.
The service was very good and friendly. The atmosphere had a nice vibe and we could have a conversation. I ordered the Hibachi Grill with Marinated Beef and garlic noodles. Delicious. Hubby ordered Korean Bulgogi and really liked that as well.

So glad we listened to our neighbor.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I went here with colleagues after giving a lecture at Mount Holyoke. A very short walk from campus, Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen has a tight interior, but terrific food. I had the vegetable gyoza, miso soup, and spring rolls while my colleagues had sushi rolls and the vegetable ramen. The food came quickly. Everything was excellent--springrolls were crispy and hot and cut on a diagonal for easy eating, gyoza was seared and thoroughly cooked--and the miso soup was warm and soothing without being overly salty. Our server was friendly and attentive. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

1  Thank MargaretRobinson
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Clean, hip atmosphere and great selection of maki rolls. My kids Loe it there and it's also great for date night!