“Lots of breading”

Mandarian Gourmet
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in South Hadley
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The steamed dumplings tasted good, but I just don't like the dough because it was a little too thick. The sauce on orange chicken was good, but the big chunks were literally only 1/3 chicken and the rest was breading. This was probably the worst orange chicken I've ever had and I've been to more than 20 different places. Because I only ordered one entree, so I can't judge too much but I can say that the breading on the orange chicken was truly ridiculous. I would give it a chance and order something else next time to see if it's as good as what people said.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place was great. The reviews were spot on. A great and might I add a bountiful lunch special. Generals chicken great stuff. If you are in the area and don't go Shame on You

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great takeout service. Food is delicious. Meals are always done just right. Just love their pupu platters. Try this place if you love chinese food.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We were very happy with the food and service here. Three of us had hot and sour soup and 2 entrees and took leftovers home for a full lunch the next day! We had the vegetarian supreme which had fried tofu in brown sauce, sauteed green beans, and mixed veg in garlic sauce. Supremely delicious! The scallops in garlic sauce was great too. Large menu, good tea.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Have ordered lunch many times as take out. The food was always hot and delicious.they usually have your order ready in 20 minutes. Parking is never a problem.