Bass River Motel
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$109
Groupon.com
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$266
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$239
  • Pool
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$149
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotels.com
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$137
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotwire.com
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$159
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbass riverbig fridgecape codplace to sleepoff seasonrooms are nicemini golfa great place to stayroom was spotlessgood sizesoaproutecleanlinessparadefurnitureconveniencemattress
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for one night. We were looking for a brief Cape Cod getaway. The reservation through Booking.com got a bit messed up briefly, but the hotel staff straightened it out. The staff are personable, and friendly. The room was very quaint. Although, it could use a bit of updating, everything worked, and it was very clean and appointed with basic helpful needs (soap, fridge, desk, etc.) Free WiFi. No complaints here. If you are looking for basic value, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We recently spent a weekend here and were very happy. The owner who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. Upon entering the room we thought we had stepped back in time. Although the rooms are somewhat dated, paneling on the walls and older t.v's, the bed was comfortable and the room was spotless. The bathroom was clean however the shower did tend to take a while to drain. We did see an outdoor pool but unfortunately it is not in working condition.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I booked this room as I was sitting in traffic on the Cape. I wasn't sure what I was getting into but needed a place to sleep for the night. I arrived around midnight and the front desk was waiting for me. Check-in was fast and easy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. When I walked into my room, it smelled fabulous. No left over smells from previous guests. It appeared to be freshly painted with new carpet, no stains. The bathroom was spotless. I usually only stay in upscale hotels, but when in the Cape this will be where I stay. Only downside was that there was no hairdryer. Room has a small refrigerator and microwave.

Room Tip: I was in room 4. It was quiet,cool, and very comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sleeptech
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I spent the weekend @ the Bass River Motel during the annual Cape St. Patricks Parade ( March 3 - 5, 2017 ) Being off-season, the rates were very reasonable and comparable to other local lodging. I had a Studio with a very comfortable, King sized bed. Small office area, refrigerator, cable TV and a good sized bathroom including full bath / shower. The motel's location is within walking distance of several restaurants, pubs, strip malls, mini-golf and an ATM.

The staff was very courteous and I felt welcome right away. I paid a cash deposit in case of damage, etc. upon check-in and that was readily refunded during check-out.

Not particularly fancy but overall, a very good choice for basic lodging.
I would highly recommend the Bass River Motel. Thanks, and looking forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: I had a corner room, I think it was #10. Far enough off the main drag / Rte 28 so traffic noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

One of our worse stays! Should have known at check in when their credit card system was not working that everything else was probably the same....and it was. It was a hot summer day and when we entered our cottage it was hot and moldy smelling. Duct tape surrounded the edges of the window AC unit. Why we didn't check out right then and there I'll never know. The pictures on the website are nothing what you actually walk into. I'll stop now, but remember "buy cheap get cheap" certainly applies here!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple