Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$266
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$239
  • Pool
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$159
  • Pool
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$149
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$135
Riverview Resort on Cape Cod(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$52
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
getaroom.com
All reviewsactivity roomelectric fireplacebedroom areaoff seasontimeshare resorttime shareglass enclosedsliding pocketcape codwindy dayshot tubpull out couchrooms are beautifulsecond floorcomfy bedfitness roommini kitchen
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We decided to make a 24-person (12 adults, 12 kids) weekend vacation on the same weekend that Noreaster "Riley" tore through New England. Our first hotel lost power and we were evacuated, and luckily we discovered Smugglers! Thank you SO much for being kind and flexible with us, and what a great little gem in the off-season! The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the pool was a treat for the kids. The staff let us cook a meal in the kitchen off the activity room (thank you), and didn't chastise us for running between rooms to celebrate a fun weekend. We'll be back :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carriebritt
Linda M, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

We are happy to help. I know you had to be relocated because of the storm. Glad we were able to get you in a nice cozy, warm room!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Again the OC on Smugglers provided a carefree stay. I do like to shop around and once again found the OC to be competitive and overall a better value the a 'resort" in Hyannis and with a far better view! On saturday the pool was closed for a brief time so I waited in the activities room, and fell asleep! The gentleman there was great telling me he didn't want to wake me to tell me the pool was open because I must have needed the nap. Courteous, friendly and fun! I am sure you will find the OC enjoyable so give it a try!

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank zillointhevil
Linda M, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Such kind words!!! Thank you so much!!!! :)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My family and I decided to take an unplanned trip to Cape Cod. It was a nice day,
( for Northeast standards in early February) and with nothing to do you can get some great off season bargains as well as GET A WAY. I didn't book reservations. This trip was totally done on a whim. The OC on Smuggler's Beach kept popping up on my travel apps. I was familiar with the location . It is perfect. You are right on the water. Never staying at the OC, I decided to give it a try.

The front desk people were excellent , accommodating and very friendly. They even matched the lowest price I found on my travel apps. The cost was minimal for a hotel overlooking the ocean. The funny thing is you will pay the same for hotels on the strip of RT 28!. At the OC, you are close to all Yarmouth and Hyannis restaurants and attractions. Your location is perfect.

I've stayed at almost all the hotels in this area during some time in my travels , but the OC probably has the best rooms. The rooms are bright, modern, and spacious. Two TV's, comfy bed, a pull out couch for my daughters, clean modern bathroom, and a nice sitting nook to view the ocean. This room wasn't fancy, but decorated very nice.

The pool area was very clean and well kept. The overall condition of the OC is very good.

Our family had a great night. The OC is a great value in the off season. I would highly recommend The OC for a family or couple that need a night away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jvol365
Linda M, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

I've been trying to tell people that for years!! Hopefully your wonderful review will help!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share! :)

Reviewed 7 February 2018

New rooms, cute, quaint and most of all….high quality! If you don't stay here…you're crazy!

The room seemed to have been update recently and unlike other properties I have stayed in…this place is quality. Not cheap amenities to just get by…they are in this for the long haul and it shows. Watched a spectacular sunrise from the couch with the fireplace going and a cup of coffee. What else could you ask for? Stay here or stay home!

Room Tip: Any room here is a good room! A gorgeous sunrise!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank 505spencerr

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I stayed in this nice property for 7 nights and I really enjoyed it. My room is facing the ocean on the 2nd floor. I like the small kitchen and they provide all the appliances you need to cook your simple meals. I love the fireplace, it kept me warm even when the temperature hit -11F when I was there. The heater is too noisy for me, so I didn't really use it, unless when I was away not in the room. The wifi worked good in the bedroom but not that good in other areas in my room. The activity room is great. I love that they have many games there. Even in the bitter cold winter night, that place is so nice and warm. The staff are helpful. Overall, this is a very nice place. If I ever get chance to visit this area, I will definitely be back staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: I think second floor rooms have much better view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Adelina229
Linda M, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really do have beautiful rooms and we try to fit in as much as possible! Guests do love those little electric fireplaces as they certainly take out the chill. There was a lot of chill when you were here this year!!
Sorry about the heater unit being noisy. It sounds like it may have seen its better days. Hope to see you again soon!
Linda :)