“Birthday celebration ”
Review of Cape Shore Inn

Cape Shore Inn
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in South Yarmouth
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This place was not worth the price we paid. The only amenity we had that was in their list of amenities was continental breakfast which consisted of cereal and fruit. The cable, internet and phone didn't work and couldn't get fixed and the blankets had cigarette holes in them. They offered me a refund on my room if I wanted to leave and if there were open rooms somewhere else I would have gladly taken my money back. I wish I could give a negative rating.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Room is below of considering a nice back room view of a wall and grass
Pool is in a very bad shape and dirty
had two nights reservation but had to leave back to RI early next morning of the first day so I tried to get back some kind of refund for the already paid for 2nd day but the person in charge ( 16 years old kid ) assured me that there is no way so make the store short paid $230 for a usage of 8 hours room

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The bathroom actually had marble counters and was very clean. The room itself was also clean, and it was quiet at night. The staff were helpful and responsive. The pool needs a LOT of work and is right next to the main road. All in all it was fine but there was a run down feel to the place. There was excellent WIFI in the room, and a great breakfast!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Photos are deceiving.... not clean. Bed bugs on sheets, carpets and couch. Room 108. New management as of 3 days before we checked in. Showed them, and offered another room next door. Room 106, even worse. We asked for them to come with us to see the room. They at least were understanding that we did not want to stay here with out 3 year old. Refunded our money. Just to mention... less than half a block down the road across the street is a Pest Control Exterminator. They should hire them to fumigate the entire place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank kieraliutak
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

It was filthy dirty and stunk! We had booked it for 3 days. We checked in and checked out 10minutes later. The owner charged my card in full for the 3 days and refused to credit me back. I wouldn't have minded paying for the one day charge, but he refused to credit me back for any of it. Please stay away from this place!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family