Book now, pay at stay
US$276
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$172
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$319
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Agoda.com
US$495
US$360
Priceline
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$190
Priceline
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$149
US$145
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$385
US$347
Priceline
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$314
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have stayed here three years in a row. It is very convenient. The rooms are quite large. The decor is somewhat tired, and there is a fair amount of wear and tear, but overall very pleasant and a good value for the price. The front staff is friendly and I have no complaints. Pet friendly!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

First, let me say Chris and his wife were very very friendly. Now that being said, I couldn't wait to get out of this motel. I didn't feel comfortable from the get go but we booked 2 nights and I was going to stick it out.
The room was old and not very clean. In fact, the maid never got to our room after the 1st night stay. We had to go to the office because we needed clean towels. I have to say I would NOT stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
5  Thank rmbullethead
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We got this hotel room for about $40. It was clean, and in a good location. The workers at the front desk were extremely friendly.

The bathroom was moderately clean, but could have done with a clean shower curtain. My husband tried to shower, and there was no hot water.

Overall, the room was painted in warm colors. We stayed for one night, and I would recommend this for short stays.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Hoping to catch some last days of summer at the Cape, we booked this motel and were not disapponted. Good value for the price, and clean. Clean is very important to me, and I dont care about dated. Unfortunately it was noisy at night, but again it's a long weekend. I think when the crowds leave it would be quiet.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 52Kit52
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have no clue why there are bad reviews. If you're looking for a low budget motel, this place is great. I booked before I read the reviews and after reading them I was nervous. There was no need to worry. The room was immaculate...the fridge very cold and the a/c on when we walked in. We were in a room with a king size bed. The manager at the time...I wish I got his name was excellent. He suggested restaurants we might want to dine at. WiFi in the room..a big plus for me. Look, if you are on a budget and want to enjoy The Cape...this place is very clean, staff are great..I didn't get to enjoy the pool but it is decent. Hey, Papa Gino"s and Pancake Man are right across the street. I plan to go back soon.

Room Tip: We chose a room with a king size bed. We are thinking of getting a new mattress because the bed was much more comfortable than ours at home
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple