Had an incredible stay at Riviera. The resort has everything you could possibly ask for...rooms were clean, towels were plentiful, staff was friendly and helpful. There's free coffee in the morning, and there's breakfast and lunch (eat in or takes out) on property and drinks at the beach bar. The staff sets up lounge chairs and umbrellas for you on the beach so there's no lugging everything through the sand...and they also comes around taking drink and lunch orders. Honestly, you never have to leave the resort...and we didn't! There's dinner at the sister resort, Blue Water. Another great property. Just perfect and I can't wait to visit again! (only negative...the wifi and cell service was really spotty...an issue if you have teenagers!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod