“Local Favorite”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 15 January 2017

My favorite of the SBUX locations near my house. I like it cause the service is friendly and efficient... even it the place is busy you never have to wait very long. Parking is easy. The baristas here know what they are doing. My latte with a bunch of modifiers was perfectly made for my wife, and my redeye was also well made. Great job guys!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I come here more than any other Starbucks as its the close to me and it does a fine job. Drinks are well made, service is very good and they are friendly and professional. My dark roast coffee with 2 shots of espresso (called a Black Eye) was excellent on this recent visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Stopped by for a pound of java... I only get the Komodo Dragon beans... soo good. Service great, ground perfectly. A couple of cake pops for the family also garnered some big smiles when I got home. They are dense, but very good.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

They make a perfect Latte here. Friendly, efficient service from the crew here. Son grabbed a can of their Refresher... a little too sweet for me but he loves them. Better when poured over a glass of ice.

1  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The Chi tea is awesome and their food is great and it's good for you and the staff are wonderful and they look like they work well with each other they make you feel like family come in with a smile as soon as you walk in thank you that there is a Starbucks where we walking to

1  Thank Sandra H