“Great Thai Food”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Southbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This tiny,out of the way restaurant has great Thai food! A few of my friends told me about this place and at first,I did't know where it was. Word of mouth is great but once you try it....you"ll be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

You don't expect to find food this good in a location like this. I eat there often and I'm never disappointed. The ONLY reason they didn't get 5 is because of the location. They do not serve alcohol but there is a liquor store in the same building.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I've probably been here, without exaggeration, a number of times in the triple digits. It's not the best food on the planet, and probably not even the best Thai food I've had, although it's good. But with a combination of really good prices, the same two guys always working there knowing your name and your order, and a cozy atmosphere it's come to feel like home.

Should you drive across the state to come here? Maybe. Should you be sure to stop any time you're passing through? Maybe (I do).

But if you live locally and you're looking for a solid place to be a regular, this is the place.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I eat at the Thai Orchid occasionally with my family and also order take-out. I really enjoy their food. They seem to have more take- out then customers that stay to eat. Their food is fresh and it is my favorite in the area.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Thai Orchid has a beautiful design and appearnce with elegantly arranged food that looks as delicious as it tastes. We love spicy food and this comes on mild and leaves strong almost to tears, perfection! The only disappointing thing is that they don't deliver.