“Delicious and inexpensive”

New King Yen Too Chinese
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Southwick
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I have stopped twice at lunch. Both times the food was delicious and hot and fresh.! Lunch specials come with a soup : I got wonton soup. Also served with fried rice and a chicken finger. I had the kung pao chicken. Fabulous. FYI. No alcohol is served

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Chinese is best for take out in my opinion. And the serving sizes here will feed you for a couple meals, another benefit for those days when you don't like cooking.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Little place with a big menu..... traditional Chinese food along with Sushi.
The dishes are large and the quality is above average.... we will be back

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I have ate at this restaurant since i was about 15 and now I am 23 and still love going there. My parents use to take take out alot so that is how i got introduced to it. As soon as i got a car i always drove there with my friend or boyfriend at that time, now husband. My friend and husband both love it as i introduced them to it ;) Atmosphere is like at no other place, peaceful, relaxing and simple. They have instrumental music playing in their languare alotta times and iti s sooo beautiful. As for food i never had complains they always made my food delicious! I have tried other places around the area but King Yen too food quality is above all!!! Simply the best! For drinks you can have either soda or Oolong tea. Tea is free of charge but they charge for soda, and i do not know if they have alcohol. I also had their sushi a lotta times since they started making it. It was sooo sooo good. Take-out or eat in, i always had good food. Also, i want to add that this chinese place is the only place that has really good mixed vegetable dishes, they actually have vegetables instead of alotta cabbage and onions like other chinese places make. Shrimp with mixed vegetables is mine and my husbands favorite dish here!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Have never been disappointed. Personnel are hard workers and very friendly. Love their Wan-Ton soup at dinner time. Can't go wrong - enjoy.