“So Good”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #27 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Everything they make is fresh, wholesome and tastes wonderful. Service is friendly and efficient , foods ready in a jiffy.Love their broccoli cheese soup !!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Food was good even though they made the sandwich wrong. Asked for no onion and there were onions on it.

The booth walls and seats were GROSS. Grease, splashes, snots, dirt, crumbs, etc all over. Not just one booth but many.

Management needs to manage the cleaning and upkeep here.

If you order food, take it to go.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Place was not that clean,I guess was short staff. Did not get my order right,after they fixed was ok

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Average/good sandwiches and soup, fair prices. It does have the feel of going to a cafeteria with how you place and get your order on the line, but once seated it's a typical casual dining room.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

The food is good. But, we don't go to any Panera very often because the prices are too high for the size of the portions. My husband and I usually seem to spend over $34 for just drinks, soups and sandwiches, and maybe a cookie that we split. We both think this is too much. And, at this Panera, the cashier asked my husband which options he wanted (roll, chips, or an apple), but I wasn't even asked, so I got a roll, chips, and no apple).