“Excellent Ice Cream”

Add it.
Eskimo King
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Swansea
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Best spot in easy bay for ice cream and soft serve. Always open and ready to serve, great place for ice cream.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Quick service and good product. It brought back many memories that I had as a kid visiting with my older brother.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Long lines equal worth it! We go to Eskimo King a few times a summer as we have practically our whole lives. Huge selection of soft serves. Great sundaes. And...the root beer float is great too. If you love root beer floats and have the stomach for it...try the king size! It's huge! Also a great outdoor sitting area complete with a playground for the kids.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The ice cream is delicious, and there are so many choices there`s something for everyone. I had the black raspberry ice cream, which was great and my bf had the rum flavored soft-serve ice cream which was really unique and tasty. You can really taste the rum. The employees are friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I've been coming here for many years and it always feels special! We love the chocolate and vanilla twist - it's not too sweet. The prices are family friendly and the kids cone is perfect for me!
They have a beautiful yard with swings etc. for the kids too.