“Outstanding Soft Serve Ice Cream”

Mr. Peepers' Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Swansea
Reviewed 2 July 2015

I've only tried their soft serve ice cream. I'm hooked. Whenever I'm in the area, I have to stop by and get one. The ice cream texture is just so perfectly creamy. I've never had any other soft serve that comes close to their flavor and texture. I wish they had a solid coffee flavor, but the coffee & cream flavored is the next best thing. Their machine has an attachment that flavors the ridges on the ice cream twist. Once (only once), I got a hint of the previous flavor dispensed at the bottom of the cone. I've also only bought the large size and feel it is generous.

There is limited outdoor seating.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Their ice cream is very creamy and they have both soft and hard ice cream. For a treat bring home a few ice cream chocolate pie desserts to have on hand when you get the urge!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

For any occasion or just because... Get an ice ceam cake from here. It's priced right and is freshly made on the premise

Been to Mr. Peepers' Ice Cream? Share your experiences!