All reviews community kitchen common kitchen time share cooking facilities light coming martha's vineyard home base housekeeping staff high season bus stop within walking distance oak bluffs supermarket hallway island sunroom accommodations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

After staying there a number of times with my wife, I actually believe that the owners of this place do not want to have guests stay in this hotel. The woman at the front desk ( older, harsh, arrogant, go to hell personality) makes it very clear, she cant be bothered.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank mikedevivo673
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had two adjoining rooms. It was very clean. FRESH air and sun light coming in the windows ........The were windows you could open out to the front of hotel.......We had a fridge, table and chairs and T.V. in each room. Bathroom and Bath provided.........Vicky and reception staff and housekeeping staff very welcoming....Public transport and ferry on your doorstep. ....Supermarket, post office and souvenir shops and good restaurants a few steps away.....We got to see local towns and CHAPPAQUIDDICK on little ferry and public bus. Sunroom and Cooking facilities available. Thank you. We were very pleased with our stay. Location was fantastic. Beach with excellent views beside Hotel.

Room tip: Front of house with open windows with light and fresh air coming in the windows
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank 473FrankG
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We rented the efficiency apt. It was roomy for the 3/4 of us and very clean. We made good use of the stove and oven as well as the outside grills provided. It was great to have a few meals at "home".
Harbor landing is just a 4 min walk from the ferry and the bus line stops right next door. Very easy to get from her to anywhere on the island with little trouble, bike rental was right on the corner.
The place is a maze of rooms, it was a little tough to navigate with suitcase and kids, but once settled in we had no problems getting back to our room.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank jnickerson2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I love this place. The people, the location, the quaintness of the building is all the things that my husband enjoy. We have use of a time share apartment here, and it is always sparkling clean. Vicki and her staff go out of their way to accommodate us, and we are always met with a welcoming smile from everyone. My husband and I are looking to go back this fall for a long weekend. If we can't get the apartment, we will be fine using the common kitchen as that is also kept to very high standards.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Maura L
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were there for the week of June 17 to 24. It was cozy clean getaway. We would stay again. It's in good shape for being built in 1976. Its quaint. We liked the community kitchen. We had a small kitchen in our room.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nicole M