1,402 results
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubmade to order omeletsliving roomfree parkingomelettepancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I recently had a meeting at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Waltham ,Mass.I booked room online ,checked in with the app .received a digital key ,bypassing front desk altogether ,and went to room .the room was a suite ....plenty of room to meander about .Certainly comfortable .Very clean .Elevator was prompt and staff friendly .When i asked about extended check -out ,they were very amenable .great ,no hassle stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank E3824FTalanf
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great location for visiting Boston, Salem and surrounding areas. Good amenities and very clean rooms were always a priority. The afternoon reception, while nice, could have used some work as it did not feature alcoholic beverages as other Embassy Suites but overall, the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 249atc
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have always enjoyed my stays at the Embassy Suites over the years, but this stay was disappointing. As a business traveler, I could not work comfortably in the room, as both desks were higher than standard height, and the relatively low chairs left me feeling like a child, though I'm 6 feet tall. The mattress was also way too soft for my liking. Other services at the hotel, were quite good and met my expectations. I booked early with a non-refundable prepaid rate, and found I could have booked the same room for $100 per night less a few weeks later.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 129aras
Jeremy M, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for providing your review of our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. Guest feedback, whether positive, neutral, or negative, allows us to finely tailor our services, amenities, and maintenance endeavors to ensure we are delivering the quality of product our brand promises. I want to apologize that the comfort of your in-suite accommodations were disappointing. I will relay your feedback to our Engineering department to evaluate the furniture and explore possible solutions. That said, thank you for choosing to stay with us and I apologize again for the items we must improve upon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The room was perfect for my family of 4 and our trip to Boston. We loved that we had privacy from the girls they had their own room with the pull out couch in the living room and we had a door to close on our bedroom. The Complimentary Breakfast was amazing and had everything you could imagine - it really helped save $ because we had one meal free everyday and could fuel up before we drove to the alwife station to take the subway into the city each day for sightseeing - the hotel location was perfect and the kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub each evening.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bridget O
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Very clean and friendly staff. Complimentary Breakfast Amazing! Made to order omelettes! Overall price high, but worth it if you are looking for privacy, accomodating staff, good sleep and room amenities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business