US$154
US$149
US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$119
US$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$140
US$124
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$230
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$135
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$151
US$147
ExtendedStay
All reviewshi expressample storagemini frigbusiness parknicely renovated hotelsingle elevatorpancake machinethe breakfast arealovely roomexpensive hotelminor issuegreat lightingquick visitbreakfast selection isbrightly litfront desk staffbathroom fixtures
Reviewed 12 September 2017

was attending an training class at a local company and this hotel was on the recommended list , turned out to be a good choice as hotel was very nice , rooms were spacious and clean , good choice of breakfast and within walking distance to some local restaurants , will stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I really disliked the sliding glass door on the bathroom. It was hard to pull closed, and hard to get it to stay closed. I also did not like that there was no door between the toilet/shower area and the sink area, so two people could not get ready at the same time. That would've been the better place to put a door, possibly a pocket door. Also we don't like that you can't get a bathtub with a king sized bed room. That's what we requested, but on check-in, we were told none was available.
On the upside, it was clean and new(ish?), with a nice breakfast area. As retired, leisure travelers, we wish breakfast time was until checkout time though, so you'd have time to get ready first.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaitlyn T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Diana,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that the bathroom door and design fell below expectations and our breakfast hours were less than ideal for your schedule. We appreciate your comments and will keep them in mind for future upgrades to the property.

We have a room type that includes a king bed with an accessible tub. These rooms also feature an enlarged bathroom and the sink and tub are spaced further apart. I would recommend this type of room as I think it will better suit your requests. If you return to the area in the future, I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a 5 star experience.

Safe travels!

Kaitlyn T.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This HI Express is my go to every time I am in Waltham, MA. The renovation looks nice and the staff is excellent. Room 401 has a great view of the pond. Location is perfect and within walking distance to restaurants. Thanks again for a great experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for the first time. I was very surprised especially about the rooms. They had been quite large and comfortable. Rooms also had been very clean and the WiFi speed was good.
Not so good was the breakfast and the knowledge of the staff at the reception. Needed to get my company address on the invoice and this took ages and at the end it was wrong.
Close to the hotel you have two nice restaurants. A supermarket is around 10 minutes by car.
Perfekt Hotel for a business trip.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

On previous trips to the Boston area, I chose to stay in smaller places with more local charm. This location is not big on local charm -- it's near an off-ramp with several other chain hotels -- but I have to say, it worked very well and I was pleased with the choice. I used it as a home base for exploring Concord and Lexington -- both of which were very easy to get to from the hotel -- perhaps 4-5 miles at most and little traffic. (I also drove over to Cambridge and that was pretty easy as well.) of course, this hotel is a much, much better value that staying closer to or in the heart of Boston. My room was spacious, very clean -- and quieter than I had expected given some of the reviews I read. It's an absolutely solid place, and I recommend it for Concord/Lexington especially. And Concord is so charming, you can spend all day there soaking it up, and then save some money and have a very pleasant sleep at this hotel, and a fre

Room Tip: Not a lot of inexpensive food choices near the hotel; you have to go a mile or two for those -- fridge in the room is helpful for snacks.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo