Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham
Crescent Suites Hotel(Waltham)
US$186
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$109
ExtendedStay
HYATT house Boston/Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hyatt.com
US$158
US$149
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$119
Courtyard Boston Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansmall roomthe hotel staffwould stay here againbreakfast buffetnice hotelpleasant stayconvenient locationeasy accessfitness centercoffee makerbusiness tripfree parkingomelethgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2018

While visiting colleges in the area, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Waltham. Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Check in and Check out were very quick and convenient. Breakfast was very good.

Hotel was very convenient to Bentley University, our first stop of the day, and also to Babson College; our second stop of the day. Hotel was priced fairly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I held a week long conference here, renting conference space and a guest room.

The Good:

Barbara Sesskin, Catering Manager: Very friendly and professional. Made sure we had everything we needed.

AJ Rider and Stephen Turner, Front Desk Agents: Incredibly friendly and accommodating. Continually went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable.

The Bad:

The non-premium guest wi-fi was awful in my 6th floor corner room. Some who attended my conference said the same. Continual disconnects. Business travelers need reliable in-room wi-fi. Sitting in the lobby or using the antiquated computers in the business center are not welcome options.

The water pressure in my room, particularly from the bathroom sink, wasn't great.

The lobby/restaurant/lounge area was continually cold.

The Tide detergent I obtained from the concessions area stained my light colored clothes. I'm not sure if this is because the guest laundry's washing machine didn't agitate properly or if I just got a bad batch of detergent. I'm glad nothing valuable was damaged, or the hotel would be hearing from me personally.

A member of the catering staff was incredibly rude and unresponsive to simple and reasonable requests ("Please refresh water and empty the trash before 9 AM"). This was on Saturday. After asking no less than 3 times for water & trash service before my meeting started, she arrived nearly three hours later and said "What do you need now?" Not impressed.

All things considered, I recommend staying at this hotel. The overwhelming majority of the staff is awesome.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sean R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for sharing some thoughts regarding your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that Barbara, AJ and Stephen went out of their way to ensure you were comfortable during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the rest of the hotel! We will be undergoing an extensive renovation later this year and we will be addressing all of the issues related to the building. Guest wi-fi will be updated in the next 30 days, while water pressure and HVAC items later in the year.

We certainly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that with all things considered you'd recommend the hotel again. If there is anything further I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel by calling me (781)890-0100.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Front desk staff is amazing. I stay frequently at this hotel. They are very helpful and always welcome you with the open arms. I would like to say few words about Stephen Turner at the front desk. He is always willing to go extra mile for the customers. The hotel entire staff is very friendly. I feel like I am at home. That is one of the reasons. That is why Hilton Garden Inn, Waltham, MA is my preferred hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sean R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for sharing some feedback with us regarding a recent stay! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and find the front desk staff to be amazing. I will be certain to share your feedback with the team. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel experience, just wish it was in a little more walkable area. There is a restaurant in the same parking lot area and a few other hotels around, but it isn't in a super area for shops or walking. The room was comfortable and reasonably clean, there were enough plugs and the TV worked. Had a fridge/microwave which I expect and appreciate. Staff were very friendly the little I interacted with them and I liked the hot water/coffee in the lobby in the AM (I wish this was an all day thing as I don't use in room ones and would have loved hot water when I checked in). Nice and responsive shuttle driver for local needs. It was a very quick stay for me, but if I can get a decent rate I would certainly be back when in the Waltham area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I am a Hilton Honors member and frequent traveler. I have had mixed experiences with HGI's but this is an exceptional one. Always clean, and the staff very helpful. Room is always ready by 3 pm at latest. Convenient to highway and great restaurant choices nearby. Our family has stayed here numerous times and never been disappointed. Because this is in a very busy business area. sometimes on week nights the rates can be pretty lofty but check often -- it is really dependent on availability and there are often some really good deals.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sean R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! As a loyal Hilton Honors member we truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Geenral Manager