Courtyard Boston Waltham
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$134
Crescent Suites Hotel(Waltham)
US$189
US$183
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitunderground parkingoutdoor patiosafe areasmall poolhot tubfrequent travelerthe holiday inn expressoff the highwayking roomgas stationother hotelsmini fridgei highly recommend this hotelvery nice stayfirst floorfitness center
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and efficient. The restaurant is fine for basics, with surprisingly good salads. The decor is very basic. The gym needs updating, with older equipment that needs some maintenance. There is a small pool and an outdoor fire pit. Diana always has a friendly face at check-in. She remembers that I stay here often and makes the experience quick and pleasant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear 'dmorrisseyRI',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Waltham. After reviewing your feedback, I am very happy to see that Diana was able to make this stay, and past stays, enjoyable for you. In addition, I do want to apologize that our fitness equipment did not meet your expectations and I will have my maintenance team look into any potential issues. In all, it seems like you enjoyed your stay and I am glad to hear it. We hope to host you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel during a recent college visit in MA. The rooms were OK, neither great or terrible. I have stayed at better Courtyard hotels. The hotel itself is clean and the rooms were standard.

Stayed: September 2017
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear 'Frances C',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Waltham. Unfortunately, it looks like your stay did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. If there is any additional details you would like to share with us about your stay and how we may improve, I'd be interested in any additional feedback. You can reach me directly at dgregorio@plhghotels.com anytime.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Convenient location close to highway, very clean, friendly staff welcoming, Bistro was convenient and very good. we had a room close to elevator room was clean and accommodating for our needs and would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear 'Pauline D',

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us here in Waltham. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to having you stay here again when your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Located right off the main highway, rte 128, this is a perfect place to stay if you are in the Waltham area and want a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay without breaking the bank. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very conducive to a good night of sleep, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the bistro right off the lobby offers a nice place to relax, have a drink and socialize, if one is so inclined. The hotel is a short drive from Waltham center where there are many good restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear 'William z',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Waltham. We are very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our location, staff and onsite amenities exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to the Waltham area.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The rooms I mentioned in the title are right above the Garbage Dumpsters and the Service delivery entrance. If you want to be rudely awaken around 6:00 am in the morning then I suppose you could use it as an alarm clock. I did not know the Trash folks picked up garbage that early in the morning. I was also awoken by a service delivery truck when it backed up one morning with the annoying backup beep. I was there from Monday evening to Friday morning, so I don't know if the noise is present on Friday to Monday morning.

Overall the hotel is clean and I had no other issues. This was my second stay at the hotel and most likely the last unless I can not find a room else where.

Room Tip: Do not take a second floor room above the garbage dumpsters and service delivery entry.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank thomasls2015
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear 'thomasls2015',
We are very sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed during your stay with us. We thank you for this information and will be reminding our vendors of our policies to not be operating at this early hour as it disturbs our guests. I hope we get the opportunity to have you as our guest again to provide you with a much more restful stay.
Melissa Moore