Courtyard Boston Waltham
HYATT house Boston/Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$134
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$143
Crescent Suites Hotel(Waltham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsfire pitunderground parkingoutdoor patiosafe areasmall poolhot tubfrequent travelerthe holiday inn expressoff the highwayking roomgas stationother hotelsmini fridgei highly recommend this hotelvery nice stayfirst floorfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed here multiple times due to location and one other major factor - realllly enjoyed the hot tub. But now, staying here after not for a few months, see that the hot tub is no more. #SAD! And thus, I write this review and move the rating from excellent down to Very Good. If a hot tub is not your thing, then you will enjoy this hotel. I may have to look around at other nearby establishments.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear 'MashuMashu',

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. After reading your comments, I can understand your disappointment with us as we have removed the hot tub which you clearly enjoyed while staying here. Unfortunately, due to numerous reasons, we decided it best to remove it from the hotel. I am glad to read that everything else with your stay and the hotel seems to have exceeded your needs and expectations, and we hope we may have a chance to continue serving you if return to the Waltham area.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stayed at the Courtyard in Waltham for 2 nights; Friday and Saturday.. We were promptly greeted by cordial and knowledgeable staff who were always available to respond to questions or concerns. Our room was immaculate, spacious, and comfortable. My husband and I both were impressed with the quality of the bed mattress. We were both very appreciate of the on site fitness center that came with updated equipment. The hotel was convenient for highway access, making our trek into Cambridge quick and easy.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 'Julie D',

Thank you for leaving us feedback on your stay with us recently in Waltham. I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that our location met your needs in terms of access into Cambridge. We greatly appreciate your review and comments and will be sharing them with the team here.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and efficient. The restaurant is fine for basics, with surprisingly good salads. The decor is very basic. The gym needs updating, with older equipment that needs some maintenance. There is a small pool and an outdoor fire pit. Diana always has a friendly face at check-in. She remembers that I stay here often and makes the experience quick and pleasant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear 'dmorrisseyRI',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Waltham. After reviewing your feedback, I am very happy to see that Diana was able to make this stay, and past stays, enjoyable for you. In addition, I do want to apologize that our fitness equipment did not meet your expectations and I will have my maintenance team look into any potential issues. In all, it seems like you enjoyed your stay and I am glad to hear it. We hope to host you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel during a recent college visit in MA. The rooms were OK, neither great or terrible. I have stayed at better Courtyard hotels. The hotel itself is clean and the rooms were standard.

Stayed: September 2017
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear 'Frances C',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Waltham. Unfortunately, it looks like your stay did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. If there is any additional details you would like to share with us about your stay and how we may improve, I'd be interested in any additional feedback. You can reach me directly at dgregorio@plhghotels.com anytime.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Convenient location close to highway, very clean, friendly staff welcoming, Bistro was convenient and very good. we had a room close to elevator room was clean and accommodating for our needs and would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear 'Pauline D',

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us here in Waltham. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to having you stay here again when your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Thank you again for staying with us!