“Good food at a reasonable price - give it a try.”
Review of Sushi Box

Ranked #72 of 198 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Food isn't bad and it is authentic for the most part. We usually go in for lunch and never have a problem getting a seat. Not a bad little place. Staff are very polite and they usually remember us each time we come in. :-)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Best sushi and bento box meal in the area. I've been coming here for several years, despite their name (and/or management) changes and they've always delivered good quality food. They're not on the cheap side for a meal but it's been very tasty. If you like scallops, try the Volcano maki (it's cooked). They also have a great bento dinner box that comes with something from both the sushi bar and the kitchen. Their Korean food is very authentic so you probably won't go wrong w/ any of those menu items. Their service is not typically super attentive/fast but I don't think they mind being prompted for whatever it is you need (e.g., water refill, etc.).

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We've enjoyed quite a few meals at the Sushi Box - several lunches, a celebratory dinner with family, dinner with friends - and always enjoyed it. The food is very good; the service is excellent; the restaurant is very pleasant. It's nice to have a choice between Japanese, Korean and sushi because there's something here for everybody. The tempura is great; the sushi party boat is great; the kim chee is excellent. Tonight I had Jaap Chae and it was terrific - fresh vegetables perfectly stir fried with lovely cellophane noodles and beef. The Una Ju (broiled eel) was also very good. We'll be back! They also offer take out and delivery.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Love there sticky rice and cucumber rolls my wife's favorite are the shrimp rolls.the prices are very fair.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I went here with 3 other colleagues and I was very unimpressed. We were the ONLY table at 6pm on a Monday night and the service was AWFUL. The waitress gave us a "I really don't care about you at all" attitude and never refilled my water in over an hour. We even had to ask her to come over and take our order. The sushi tasted very 'so-so.' There was nothing that excited me whatsoever and I was very happy that it was all on the company's dime and not mine. The sushi was boring. The restaurant was boring. And the staff was boring. I won't go here again on my next trip out.