“Rainbow Sushi was Wonderful”
Review of Sushi Box

Ranked #80 of 195 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This was our second time there and still just as good as the first time. We had forgotten about the dinner boxes so had 2 orders of sushi - The Rainbow Sushi was a great combination. Pork Katsu and bolgoki were great too. Had enough for lunch the next day which was perfect. Having a Groupon was an extra bonus. Note: they no longer accept them for lunch anymore. (Big sign on door)

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I'm not sure how Sushi Box compares to the other Japanese venues in Waltham, but we found it to be about average compared to other sushi restaurants we've been to. Everything was fresh, prices very reasonable, service was good, but none of the sushi or maki wowed us in any way. I would consider returning to try some of the non sushi items as there is Korean and Thai choices as well.

The hostess and waitress was super friendly and checked in on us frequently to see if we were happy or needed anything else.

Note: There is no alcohol served, soft drinks and tea only.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

When it comes to sushi I could be a pain due to health issues. I have had the love, rainbow and California rolls as well as miso soups and all is always fresh. Reasonable price ! The attendant is adorable and service is pretty fast!

Thank you sushi box for always taking care of my colds with your miso soups :)

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I'm a repeat customer of this place because of the good food. And when I saw there was a Groupon, I happily bought it. I made sure there was no restrictions and took my friends there for lunch. However, they refused to take the Groupon and said it can only be used for dinner (which is not on the Groupon at all). Worst part is even the owner came out to yell at us. I half joked that they might lose a repeat customer and they said they don't care. Definitely never going back again.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Had the dinner boxes - about $17 each - included salad, 2 pot stickers, onion rings (not sure why!!) and choice of sushi/sashimi and a main entrée. Food was excellent- very fresh. Rest of the menu looked interesting.