“Very Good Korean Food”

Ranked #73 of 198 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I can vouch for the Korean food here-- jaap chae was a generous well flavored portion with lots of vegetables! Looking forward to trying bulgogi and bi bim bap on future visits!

Miso soup was good and standard fare. Sweet potato sushi were really large and good. Veggie dumplings ok. Dumpling soup was good according to my daughter.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I went to this place since I had a groupon for this. I ordered Sashimi Special ($29.99). The food looked good but it was very fishy. I would not recommend ordering sushi or sashimi from this place; but rather order korean food from this restaurant if you don't want to travel to boston for korean dishes since they are actually "okay".
If you are planning on purchasing a groupon for this place, they do not accept this groupon for lunch although it is not mentioned in the groupon.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This was our second time there and still just as good as the first time. We had forgotten about the dinner boxes so had 2 orders of sushi - The Rainbow Sushi was a great combination. Pork Katsu and bolgoki were great too. Had enough for lunch the next day which was perfect. Having a Groupon was an extra bonus. Note: they no longer accept them for lunch anymore. (Big sign on door)

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I'm not sure how Sushi Box compares to the other Japanese venues in Waltham, but we found it to be about average compared to other sushi restaurants we've been to. Everything was fresh, prices very reasonable, service was good, but none of the sushi or maki wowed us in any way. I would consider returning to try some of the non sushi items as there is Korean and Thai choices as well.

The hostess and waitress was super friendly and checked in on us frequently to see if we were happy or needed anything else.

Note: There is no alcohol served, soft drinks and tea only.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

When it comes to sushi I could be a pain due to health issues. I have had the love, rainbow and California rolls as well as miso soups and all is always fresh. Reasonable price ! The attendant is adorable and service is pretty fast!

Thank you sushi box for always taking care of my colds with your miso soups :)