“very good Sushi”

Ranked #69 of 203 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very good sushi there. Everything is very fresh and excellent. service was very good.Chheck out groupon as they are usuallly on there

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Sushi Box is not the place to bring the family to celebrate a graduation, but it's a great place for lunch with co-workers. We have a Taiwanese friend and we let her order; I can't say what it is, but it's always been 100% excellent.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I can vouch for the Korean food here-- jaap chae was a generous well flavored portion with lots of vegetables! Looking forward to trying bulgogi and bi bim bap on future visits!

Miso soup was good and standard fare. Sweet potato sushi were really large and good. Veggie dumplings ok. Dumpling soup was good according to my daughter.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I went to this place since I had a groupon for this. I ordered Sashimi Special ($29.99). The food looked good but it was very fishy. I would not recommend ordering sushi or sashimi from this place; but rather order korean food from this restaurant if you don't want to travel to boston for korean dishes since they are actually "okay".
If you are planning on purchasing a groupon for this place, they do not accept this groupon for lunch although it is not mentioned in the groupon.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This was our second time there and still just as good as the first time. We had forgotten about the dinner boxes so had 2 orders of sushi - The Rainbow Sushi was a great combination. Pork Katsu and bolgoki were great too. Had enough for lunch the next day which was perfect. Having a Groupon was an extra bonus. Note: they no longer accept them for lunch anymore. (Big sign on door)

Date of visit: March 2016