“Very nice - fresh food”
Review of J.Dee Asian Bistro - CLOSED

J.Dee Asian Bistro
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Its a small place with great food. We went there after 9:00 PM on a Saturday evening, and even though the place was quite empty - when the food came to us it appeared fresh and tasty. If you like good food go here.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I am an Asian soup lover and this place does not cut it. Gave them a chance 3 times and each soup was a disappointment.Their broth tastes like an instant soup from a supermarket. All three times I ordered the soups were low on veggies, prepared on a short budget.
PHO - the broth is not flaverfull, 2 large pieces of beef without any taste, just noodles and broth, almost no veggies
Duck noodle soup - only few pieces of duck, boring broth, almost no veggies - go to Little Thai Cafe across the street for a good one.
Tom Ka Kai - I did not even finish. few slices of mushroom in a white broth. Cheap on ingredients again.
Will not be back.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Food is good!
But these people need help to adapt and organize the menu and choices. Extremely inflexible to the point where it becomes sad and almost funny. Makes me think of Kafka.
All questions such as: may I change this fish to this fish 'goes through the chef'.
If you're up to adapting to whatever's on the menu and don't have your own ideas of what you like and want - place is great. Otherwise you're up for a friendly but awkward battle and may have to pay extra for whatever it may be. +A lot of awkwardness.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I am not from the area so I asked for recommendations from the hotel staff. The brochure from this restaurant was one that was included in the stack they gave me. I got on Trip Advisor to see if there were any reviews. The reviews were really good, so I went ahead and ordered the Pad Thai with shrimp and the Crab Rangoon. I was able to pay everything, along with the tip, online. I received a text with a time my food would be delivered. The driver called me to let me know he would be here in 5 minutes. He was right on time! The food was hot and absolutely delicious! There was a lot of food too. I couldn't possibly eat it all in one sitting!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I have ordered take out/delivery from here about 10 times and every time its delicious. My favorite part is that they server typical Thai dishes but also serve sushi! Perfect for splitting and getting a bit of both cuisines. I highly recommend the Pad See Ew noodle dish or the Yellow Curry from the Thai menu. The Mexican roll from the Sushi menu is by far the best maki roll.

This is my go to place for takeout and will keep coming back until they disappoint me!